BlackBerry Bold Touch 9900

BlackBerry Bold Touch 9900

• From future

John, 25 Feb 2010Yeah a 2MP camera on a new blackberry. There either selling... moreYeah bro its time machine...
Im from 2020
World has changed blackberry and nokia were both retired from market and iphone and Samsung became the world leader...

2020 has world pandemic.
War over lands
Natural disasters
Amd much more...

You better stay with blackberry with 2 MP camera..
Enjoy life 💞

My 2nd BlackBerry phone when i was in Junior High School in middle-2014 yeaah

Sohrab, 11 Aug 2019What a phone it was. I really wish we get Bold 9900 (same d... morelolol I agree with this guy.
Retired mine 2015. It was such a great build and had a comfy form factor.

• jmalton

Their best phone ever, imo. Who really wants to watch movies on their phone anyway, and this one was small, thin, light, had a fantastic keyboard, and a removable battery. I dream that OnwardMobility might see fit to take the Bold, improve what needs upgrading, and make it work like a 5G version of the Key2

mikegym, 12 May 20202 days without breaking a sweat. Indeed, and don’t forget about the keyboard. The keyboard was amazing, it’s just like you typing on the cloud!!

• sonu kumar

nice fon

ak, 17 Apr 2020what is the battery average timing ? just texting and littl... more2 days without breaking a sweat.

• ak

what is the battery average timing ? just texting and little bit calls...how long it will last?

• Aurangzaib Malik

post malone, 05 Feb 2018where do you get brand new blackberry now any seller? no fa... morei placed the order on souq.com and i will receive after tomorow.. lets see

• PG

Alehandro, 14 Jan 2020My blackberry bold just went off and i dont know the ptoble... moreMine also

• Alehandro

My blackberry bold just went off and i dont know the ptoblem please can u help me thank u

• steve

Sohrab, 11 Aug 2019What a phone it was. I really wish we get Bold 9900 (same d... moreThey (Blackberry) have it now. They are called, blackberry key0ne or key2 keyone is better deal

• aztech323

i m used bb9900 before/but cracked displaye and not working now + ot seeing screen.In have many photo and videos memory.How backup this file PLEASE HELP ((

• sandip

What a phone it was. I really wish we get Bold 9900 (same dimensions) like phone with Android OS or iOS in 2020. Lol.

Tigger, 05 Dec 2018Can't seem to connect to the Blackberry Desktop OS. A littl... moreIf you're trying it on a mac, try PC. I had that issue and it worked on PC.

A, 29 Oct 2018Does this device support java?yes java and lawa!

• Tigger

Can't seem to connect to the Blackberry Desktop OS. A little help, please.

• A

Does this device support java?

• Warrior

Hows the battery life if one only use it for texting and calls?