BlackBerry Classic

BlackBerry Classic

Our company provides ISO Certification Nigeria solutions with different standards such as HACCP, CE Mark and Halala Certification.

I still have one and its in immaculate condition. It is more of a dumb phone now, so using it mainly for texts and calls can still give me 2 days of battery life at least. One thing about this phone never got much credit is its camera. The auto HDR is fantastic and photos are crisp. I am not sure much about the video but when it comes to photography I liked the pictures taken with Classic more than iPhone X, tells you how ahead BlackBerry was of its time. If only they had embraced Android at that time, things would have been different for them now.

Syed Kazim Hussain , 24 Jul 2021I am lucky (Alhamdullillah) that I am writing here on black... moreNice

• Syed Kazim Hussain

I am lucky (Alhamdullillah) that I am writing here on blackberry classic q20. I have been using it since february 2019. A real showstopper phone in every aspect specially in battery life and build quality. I wish that blackberry continue its progress in mobile manufacturing and software development.

Auggiedoggy, 01 Apr 2021Depends on where you live and your carrier. In the USA, car... moreWhy is it an issue when this phone has 4g connectivity as well? will it still work for calls post 4th January 2022?

• Marto

I hate bulky phones,it only blackberry phones,good in size,hardy and long lasting phones ever built since the conception of mobile phones was introduced.

• waqas

such a great phone,build quality is great.i even wanna buy it again

Its still great for text, calling and email so if thats all you want for a phone on the go its great, use an ipad at home. but I love size of it and when im out thats all I use any phone for call text or email. I dont look at attachements (wait until at home etc..) and if you have an Apple watch just log onto Blackberry hotspot and its works also to receive texts etc... Ive tried it works same.

• LoveTheSpeed

men i love 💘 this phone.
i wanna buy it back.
i miss it to much!

Auggiedoggy, 01 Apr 2021Depends on where you live and your carrier. In the USA, car... moreyes.same here in Philippines

Anonymous, 23 Mar 2021Is it worth buying today ? Use for call and text ...Not the realme c11 is at the same price

Anonymous, 23 Mar 2021Is it worth buying today ? Use for call and text ...Depends on where you live and your carrier. In the USA, carriers have or will be shutting down 3G networks. In Canada, we'll have 3G around until 2025 therefore the Classic will work fine in this scenario.

Is it worth buying today ?
Use for call and text ...

Is it worth buying today ?
Use for call and text ...

• MRACKKI

Anonymous, 09 Dec 2019Me as long my BB classic is turning on and off i'm just finesame here

• LoveTheSpeed

zer0, 16 Feb 2020yes! they should just stick to BB 10, thats what make Black... moreYes because they are awesome. They are working like Swiss watches, NO PROBLEM. Just some minor "facelifts" nothing else is needed. I have replaced it because of the use of bank paying app. Couldn't use it on BB OS. Very sad because of that. I hope that they "BB headquarters" reads some of our suggestions and opinions. The more you sell the more you get and words of happy customers spreads around then you sell even more.

• LoveTheSpeed

Kavindu dilshan, 16 Dec 2019What about battry life3 to 4 days. It's awesome.
But if you are on web a lot it will go only day and a half. Heavy users just for a day.

• josey

zat, 29 Jul 2020have prob cannot make phone n received call eventhough it d... moretry reseting the phone. mine couldnt receive call and sms after factory reseting it was okay

• Lennox

Does anyone have VoLTE working on the Classic? Can you say which model and which network please. Thank you!

• zat

have prob cannot make phone n received call eventhough it detect my sim card