BlackBerry Curve 8520

BlackBerry Curve 8520

• SAurabh yadav

Saurabh, 29 Dec 2020I buy in this phoneBlackberry 8520 to related question please reply
I buy black berry 8520

• Saurabh

I buy in this phone

• Dave

One of my favorate phone,i will never forget it,i uses it b/n 2010 & 2012.

arjun, 29 Sep 2018does this phone have 3g signalsUnfortunately no

• Dax

Jaiden, 13 Jun 2019It's shocking me how a phone like this doesn't support 3G!Back then data costed so much that it was almost a bad thing to have 3G, you could blow through an entire 50MB data package in 30 seconds by accidentally opening the web app. It had wifi to make up for the slow data connection and at least the 2G actually worked (unlike modern phones)

• implodingcoffee

Jaiden, 13 Jun 2019It's shocking me how a phone like this doesn't support 3G!It was a Curve device, and it was released in '09. It was never the top dog back then, and definitely not now.

• Leftman

Gulala, 05 Aug 2012I had this phone for about 9 months now and it is working w... moreHow about i dont use any apps, just calls and messages? How long will the battery life hold me ?

It's shocking me how a phone like this doesn't support 3G!

numbdc, 20 Dec 2018yesWell, that's surprising.

• numbdc

Catherine the Great, 02 Nov 2018Do you have any other phone or is the BlackBerry Curve 8520... moreyes

• P from Mailand

I still proudly own and use one: I hate touchscreen smartphones and my old device is still working after 7 years.... fingers crossed

Anom, 30 Oct 2018I still use one, sir.Do you have any other phone or is the BlackBerry Curve 8520 your only phone?

• Anom

Catherine the Great, 16 Oct 2018Oh! I remember this phone! So many people had it back in th... moreI still use one, sir.

Oh! I remember this phone! So many people had it back in the day! I'd be surprised if there is anyone who actually still uses this phone.

• arjun

does this phone have 3g signals

gmh, 29 Sep 2017is this mobile duel sim??No

• edafex

My phone 8520 can't download even when I have data it keeps on diviating me to the inbuild browser

• Saud

ikram, 23 Aug 2017Can some body tell me that contacts in black berry curve be... moreYou can save all your contacts on your laptop/desktop if you have Blackberry Suite installed. Just open the app after you connect your BlackBerry devive to PC, wait for it to connect, select 'Backup' from Device tab, select the items you want to synchronize, in this case, Address Book, hit Backup, and you are done. You can copy all theses backed up contacts to any BlackBerry device after connecting that device and choosing Restore. I have more than 3000 contacts and it takes less than a minute to copy the contacts to my device. I have four of them, I don't know why the BB guys shifted to Android os, Imiss the BB os a lot, which is the most secure of all the mobile operating systems.

gmh, 29 Sep 2017is this mobile duel sim??no

• gmh

is this mobile duel sim??