BlackBerry KEY2

BlackBerry KEY2

Anonymous, 28 Apr 2021Plastic back on a 500 Euro phone?It does have a mechanical and touch sensitive keyboard on the front you know. You don't pay the price for the back.

I definitely hope to see a successor to this phone with a 1:1 screen, SD 778G or SD 780G chipset, and USB-C 3.1 with video output support while still keeping that great physical QWERTY keyboard. As for the camera, a similar setup like the ASUS Zenfone 8 should do nicely.

Anonymous, 28 Apr 2021Plastic back on a 500 Euro phone?Unless the phone has wireless charging support, I see no need to have a glass back. It only makes the phone heavier and prone to shatter when dropped. Plastics don't have that kind of problem.

Lawrence01, 16 May 2020Frankly saying, as a Chinese. I was so worried as RIM and B... moreIt's OnwardMobility who is in charge now.

Anonymous, 28 Apr 2021Plastic back on a 500 Euro phone?I've seen more expensive phones with prettier glass backs... covered with ugly cheap cases.

• Satyam Aggarwal

Anonymous, 28 Apr 2021Plastic back on a 500 Euro phone?It's very gud phone

Plastic back on a 500 Euro phone?

• Blackberry user

I ordered this phone yesterday i'm waiting the phone to arrive
If its already arrived im gonna make a custom body from black carbon fiber wich is hard to made one , yet its expensive
And giving a mate color to the keyboard

• Navy

Anonymous, 03 Nov 2020Please where do they sell black berry key2Amazon Bro

ctrl303, 30 Jun 2020You can use it make calls without using the touchscreen by ... morePlease where do they sell black berry key2

Almost 2 years since the last version of bb key2 , it's time to launch key 3 with the latest spec and keep maintaining bb signature which is durable and encrypted device .

• ctrl303

Rabbani, 24 Jun 2020Dear,brother can I directly use to keyboard for call making... moreYou can use it make calls without using the touchscreen by programming any of its keys to speed dial anyone. Furthermore, all keys can be programmed for 2 tasks: one for short press, and one for long press. I find this feature very useful!

If only it could have been updated to Android 10.... Android 8 makes it outdated kind of.

Rabbani, 24 Jun 2020Dear,brother can I directly use to keyboard for call making... moreNo, not possible as it has doesn't have a dedicated physical navigation bar like Bold or Classic.

• Rabbani

Dear,brother can I directly use to keyboard for call making? Without touch? Same blackberry os10? Please give me answer!

TCL has no further rights to design, manufacture, or sell any new BlackBerry mobile devices, all though the company says it will continue to only honor warranties until 2022. BlackBerry Android phones are not worth it. Those phones were made by TCL which never cared about updates, meaning that the Key and Key 2 are left with outdated versions of Android.

Frankly saying, as a Chinese. I was so worried as RIM and Blackberry took over by a chinese company. Chinese folks become successful and fail all due to our rush. However, rebuild a brand requires more than rush, passion. It requires detailed care about their customers and valuable product delivery. However, unfornately, it was TCL, not OnePlus or OPPO group. They are more like a Bureaucracy company. Apparently, they have no idea about making things correct. And we finally see this tradgedy happened to RIM and our beloved Blackberry.
Since Keyone, there is some critisicm about its underpowered specs. However, I did not think that was a problem bc they have no choice. However, for Key2, come on, you can grab at least a Snapdragon710 6GB/8GB 128GB/256GB UFS2.1, BB when it was still something, they never fail in their hardware, ever. Business machines never required less power than consumer machines but reinforced their features, details and so on. However, TCL give as weak performance and not that concerned software update and security patches, they did not show their should-be warmth to their customer and directly caused BB Failure.
To be honest, though physical keyboard is no longer that viatl but I think BB still have chance, however, what we can still do here is just buy one as a collection as you still could. RIP, Blackberry.

• Adul Al Salami Kebab

BB-fan, 24 Nov 2019Hello.Yes,the Key2 is still on Oreo,and BB mobile did not p... moreAfter what happened to the Priv and Key1 I would not hold my breathe... While ranting they expect how much for this phone? Could we maybe had a AMOLED instead at this high price? X-X

• BB-fan

matthewkuhl, 16 Nov 2019Still on 8.1? Not going to be able to support security upda... moreHello.Yes,the Key2 is still on Oreo,and BB mobile did not put yet a timeline when is going to update on android 9.I think we must wait until CES 2020,to know more about that.Thank you.