BlackBerry Keyone

BlackBerry Keyone

• BB-fan

Anonymous, 16 Sep 2019Won’t blackberry bring new phone in market?Hello.Actually the latest device are Key2 and Key2 LE,both keyboard device.The new announcment maybe will be made at least by the end of the year,or maximum at CES 2020,to know the future plans for the Blackberry phone.Thank you.

Won’t blackberry bring new phone in market?

Steven, 21 Jul 2019Is it worth buying keyone in 2019. I’ve plan to switch my iphon... moreIt would be better to go with a Key2 if at all possible but the KeyOne is still better than the iPhone 6 you are moving from in my opinion.

• Steven

Anonymous, 23 Jul 2019Switching to KeyOne from any Iphone is worth.Thank you for the advice. Will change in the next month.

• BB-fan

Anonymous, 23 Jul 2019Switching to KeyOne from any Iphone is worth.Hello.Depend on what you need.If you like the keyboard,build quality,security features,long lasting battery life and be productive,yes Blackberry has those features.The Keyone runs also android OS,which you can access to all the application that you want.Thank you.

Steven, 21 Jul 2019Is it worth buying keyone in 2019. I’ve plan to switch my iphon... moreSwitching to KeyOne from any Iphone is worth.

• cvesperc

the battery endurance, is hell good!

• Steven

Is it worth buying keyone in 2019. I’ve plan to switch my iphone 6 to keyone. Sorry for my bad english 🙂

• Prince

Azhar Jamal, 20 Feb 2018It's the best phone I ever used. I have used so many cell phones... moreHello Azhar ..are u still using Keyone? How long u intend to use it?

• vay

Any BBB100-7 user got the oreo update?

• BB-fan

BBB100-7 user, 11 Jun 2019I'm from Indonesia and my K1 (official BB Merah Putih) doesn't g... moreHello sir.BB Keyone has been updated to Oreo since last summer,and i have Keyone EU version,and got the update on september 2018.It,s better for you to make a restart of your phone and check the update again.Thank you.

• BBB100-7 user

M@trixX, 01 Jan 2019Both cameras can do 1080p60fps, main one does 4k at 30fps. It's... moreI'm from Indonesia and my K1 (official BB Merah Putih) doesn't get the OS upgrade to Android Oreo. But it did get system update to ABC322, though.

This phone has a consistent problem of earpiece. I have my second handset and the first one replaced just because of that. Have sent few times to fix but techs were unable to replicate the issue. Contacted Blackberry few times but nothing fruitful.
This problem sometime get away by itself so no reliable solution. Be minful.

• Iqadi

Grant, 15 Dec 2018Howdy guys, does by keyone have true dual SIM functionality sepa... moreI think the Dual Sim Variant is Hybrid (sim2/sd card) while the Single Sim is just Sim 1 and Sd card slot

charlse, 03 Jan 2019Just bought a BlackBerry keyone and it is shutting down all the ... moreThat is definitely not normal for this phone. Any chance you can exchange it?

• charlse

Just bought a BlackBerry keyone and it is shutting down all the time in hardly one month of usage

• M@trixX

Both cameras can do 1080p60fps, main one does 4k at 30fps.
It's upgradable to android 8.1 at the time of writing

• Sunil Haridas

ziHost, 10 Dec 2018yes, im using nordvpn/tunnelbear/netguardIts work fine bro?

• BB-fan

Catherine the Great, 20 Dec 2018Is anyone experiencing the screen separation now?Hello.I have the Keyone since June 2017 and never have any issue from that.TCL has made a statement which tells to the users,that this issue is covered by the warranty.Overall Keyone is made by premium materials ,and if you have normal use,nothing is going to happen.Thank you.

• BB-fan

MrFury, 22 Dec 2018No problems with screen separation on my unit. Have had it for o... moreHello.I have the Keyone since June 2017 and never have any issue from that.TCL has made a statement which tells to the users,that this issue is covered by the warranty.Overall Keyone is made by premium materials ,and if you have normal use,nothing is going to happen.Thank you.