BlackBerry Keyone

BlackBerry Keyone

• Actually

Using since Feb 2018. Very very good excellent battery nice camera fast enough for day to day use.

occasional blipps in 2020 (true for any high end). Physical keyboard w and spacebar are bit hard to press (m heavy physical keyboard user). 3gb ram won't suffice too much app users

Drops, pressed in hip pocket causes gradual decline if not broken.

• Actually

Edson, 05 Aug 2020system update has failed since I bought it in jan 2020. The... moreBought preowned?

Touch screen malfunction

system update has failed since I bought it in jan 2020. The screen displays keeps shaking and as u type, words keep getting deleted. Any suggestions on how I can fix these issues?

• scandiano

Deo Gabriel, 15 Jun 2020My blackberry keyone is damaged ( full screen and needs to ... moreon AMAZON You will find some replacements. Try Amazon.de or Amazon.co.uk

• BB-fan

Deo Gabriel, 15 Jun 2020My blackberry keyone is damaged ( full screen and needs to ... moreHello.If your Key1,is been damaged,you must go on the retailer that you bought the phone.In the case that you has buy the device online you must contact the seller via email to solve your issue.Thank you.

• Deo Gabriel

My blackberry keyone is damaged ( full screen and needs to change chases body) where an address I can contact to? Please I need your helps

Disappointed heavy....
When the official version of the global get the update of secure patches and OREO, in Indonesia just because there is no Blackberry support then it is not left behind the software support.
Really very sorry to drink it despite its delightful design.....
Selling expensive products with its treatment feature seems to make the Blackberry still be slumped for the phone industry. And may already be a typical Blackberry not to learn from a bad experience in terms of support of consumers

• Blackberr ditched 76

buttons are too small, tiresome after awhile

Ravi, 13 Dec 2019Hello, I purchased the BB Keyone Screen from you guys fr... moreit pretty good

• Ravi

Hello,

I purchased the BB Keyone Screen from you guys from Amazon. Before I purchased it, I enquired if the screen is compatible with my BB Keyone purchased in Malaysia. You responded that the screen is compatible with my BB Keyone. I purchased the screen and received it yesterday however my BB Keyone is still not working. The screen is still black, however, I see the 3 icons on the bottom of the screen light up but not the entire screen. Please help otherwise I have to return the screen as it is not working for me.

Anonymous, 16 Sep 2019Won’t blackberry bring new phone in market?No new info about that. This year I guess they won't release new phone. Maybe in next year.

• zac

Ali, 18 Oct 2019don't buy.my selfie is blur after six month.my microphone d... moreMine works perfectly ok... I dunno what you have been doing with yours though...

• Ali

don't buy.my selfie is blur after six month.my microphone dosent work in record video or live story.please don't buy this is just pretty and special.sorry for my bad English lang

• BB-fan

Anonymous, 16 Sep 2019Won’t blackberry bring new phone in market?Hello.Actually the latest device are Key2 and Key2 LE,both keyboard device.The new announcment maybe will be made at least by the end of the year,or maximum at CES 2020,to know the future plans for the Blackberry phone.Thank you.

Won’t blackberry bring new phone in market?

Steven, 21 Jul 2019Is it worth buying keyone in 2019. I’ve plan to switch my i... moreIt would be better to go with a Key2 if at all possible but the KeyOne is still better than the iPhone 6 you are moving from in my opinion.

• Steven

Anonymous, 23 Jul 2019Switching to KeyOne from any Iphone is worth.Thank you for the advice. Will change in the next month.

• BB-fan

Anonymous, 23 Jul 2019Switching to KeyOne from any Iphone is worth.Hello.Depend on what you need.If you like the keyboard,build quality,security features,long lasting battery life and be productive,yes Blackberry has those features.The Keyone runs also android OS,which you can access to all the application that you want.Thank you.

Steven, 21 Jul 2019Is it worth buying keyone in 2019. I’ve plan to switch my i... moreSwitching to KeyOne from any Iphone is worth.

• cvesperc

the battery endurance, is hell good!