BlackBerry Leap

Does it support 4g network i mean can i use jio sim

• olaniyi

Can't access to camera

• Daniel!

Shriya, 24 Jun 2020Blackberry World is not opening?? whenever I tap it shows m... moreI had the same problem. I found a solution on crackberry site, there's even a link for the official BlackBerry site with a tool to download and solve the issue.

• Shriya

Blackberry World is not opening?? whenever I tap it shows me network connection error..anyone else going through this ?? please let me know coz Im having bb z30 also few weeks or a month back I had received an update for bb world for z30 but never on my bb leap

• mike

sprung, 09 Jan 2019Do not buy this phone in 2018/2019. No app support. The OS ... moredownload and install play store

• anto.

I have used this phone for now five months. the problem I have found with it is that, I I cannot share the videos that I have captured with its very camera on watsapp. it brings, failed to load video, try again later. hiw best can I handle that?

• Rose

I used my blackberry leap for 6 months..when I tried restarting it,it showed BB error..I took it to a phone specialist for repairment,they messed things up to my phone..and now I'm told I need spare parts for my phone.. I'm Zambian ..where can I find the spare parts for BB leap please help 😢😢.

I have 2 of those phones. (bought them a year ago) They are very well made and you don't need any cover to handle them. The main issue I have with them is the browser (Safari). It is dreadfully slow in loading any page. (Has nothing to do with the Internet connection) I've tried to install another browser, but the OS blocks that. Wi-Fi sensitivity is not good. Responsiveness of the display is poor, image quality is very good. Thought it was my fingers, but that's not the case. I just bought a XAOMI Redmi 7a, and there is absolutely no problem. Correcting text with the BB Leap is nearly impossible. Battery life is not very good. It is an old phone by now, and the battery probably suffered being stored in a warehouse for 3 years. OS support is finished. So I would not buy it now.

• djapex

Gourav, 28 Oct 2019Can use WhatsApp??? yes

Gourav, 28 Oct 2019Can use WhatsApp??? Yes

• Gourav

unni, 27 Oct 2019GoodCan use WhatsApp???

• unni

Hlya, 07 Dec 2018Hi I used BB Z30 for 3 years and I bought it second hand fr... moregood all

• Gourav

Anonymous, 05 Dec 2018Thank dear. I also like bb. And I ordered bb leap.. please ... moreHow's your experience with BlackBerry leap

• thapelo

Susanne, 25 Aug 2019Can I install whatsapp on it?yes im using whatsapp on it,,,,android apps works great

• B

Mr G, 28 May 2019"BUY this phone in 2019. Android alternative. Works Great. ... moreG it supports all apps like Skype gpay payzapp

• Susanne

Can I install whatsapp on it?

• Mr G

"BUY this phone in 2019. Android alternative. Works Great. Everything you need and nothing you don't. OS that works fantastic and leet as F."

I agree . Android is an evil POS, an extra tentacle of google.

• revanth

т&#107, 08 Apr 2019you can isntall android 4Xhow sir

• т&#107

Great Phone, 07 Feb 2019Do not buy this phone in 2018/2019. No app support. The OS ... moreyou can isntall android 4X