BlackBerry Leap

BlackBerry Leap

• Rose

I used my blackberry leap for 6 months..when I tried restarting it,it showed BB error..I took it to a phone specialist for repairment,they messed things up to my phone..and now I'm told I need spare parts for my phone.. I'm Zambian ..where can I find the spare parts for BB leap please help 😢😢.

I have 2 of those phones. (bought them a year ago) They are very well made and you don't need any cover to handle them. The main issue I have with them is the browser (Safari). It is dreadfully slow in loading any page. (Has nothing to do with the Internet connection) I've tried to install another browser, but the OS blocks that. Wi-Fi sensitivity is not good. Responsiveness of the display is poor, image quality is very good. Thought it was my fingers, but that's not the case. I just bought a XAOMI Redmi 7a, and there is absolutely no problem. Correcting text with the BB Leap is nearly impossible. Battery life is not very good. It is an old phone by now, and the battery probably suffered being stored in a warehouse for 3 years. OS support is finished. So I would not buy it now.

• djapex

Gourav, 28 Oct 2019Can use WhatsApp??? yes

Gourav, 28 Oct 2019Can use WhatsApp??? Yes

• Gourav

unni, 27 Oct 2019GoodCan use WhatsApp???

• unni

• Gourav

Anonymous, 05 Dec 2018Thank dear. I also like bb. And I ordered bb leap.. please say m... moreHow's your experience with BlackBerry leap

• thapelo

Susanne, 25 Aug 2019Can I install whatsapp on it?yes im using whatsapp on it,,,,android apps works great

• B

Mr G, 28 May 2019"BUY this phone in 2019. Android alternative. Works Great. Every... moreG it supports all apps like Skype gpay payzapp

• Susanne

Can I install whatsapp on it?

• Mr G

"BUY this phone in 2019. Android alternative. Works Great. Everything you need and nothing you don't. OS that works fantastic and leet as F."

I agree . Android is an evil POS, an extra tentacle of google.

• revanth

т&#107, 08 Apr 2019you can isntall android 4Xhow sir

• т&#107

Great Phone, 07 Feb 2019Do not buy this phone in 2018/2019. No app support. The OS is ba... moreyou can isntall android 4X

Gourav, 29 Nov 2018Kind your information. BB is not shutdown his OS. you can use BB... moreGood!

• Great Phone

sprung, 09 Jan 2019Do not buy this phone in 2018/2019. No app support. The OS is ba... moreDo not buy this phone in 2018/2019. No app support. The OS is basically dead. Time to move onto Android or IOS

Translation: BUY this phone in 2019. Android alternative. Works Great. Everything you need and nothing you don't. OS that works fantastic and leet as F.

Realme, 23 Dec 2018Should I buy a BB Leap in 2018 If you want to, I mean no one is forcing you to do so or not so...

Should I buy a BB Leap in 2018

Hlya, 07 Dec 2018Hi I used BB Z30 for 3 years and I bought it second hand from eb... moreDo you feel Leap is better than Z30? Z30 works like a smooth machine! I feel Leap is like Z10