BlackBerry Pearl 8110

BlackBerry Pearl 8110

• Nengak

gomgomimmanuel, 12 Oct 2020My first BlackBerry phone when i was in Elementary school i... morePls how do i setup the sim in the phone? Cuz i put a sim in and its still showing invalid sim.

My first BlackBerry phone when i was in Elementary school in middle-2009 ^_^

• wunarf

AnonD-501883, 17 Feb 2016Best mobile I purchased through ebay last week its best mob... morehello, can you please direct me to the seller whom you bought it?

• Ishwar Banswal

Nice mobile

Best mobile I purchased through ebay last week its best mobile i ever had .....Superb......Thanks to the seller .....

• Narem

hm, 14 Aug 2013memor cardVery best

• sisqo

weapon, 18 Apr 2013Hw can I upgrade my software to enable me use whatsaap on m... moreI want whatsapp on my phone

• Sisqo

The righteouse, 08 Oct 2014Ineed whatsapp Ineed whatsapp I want to upgrade my black berry pearl 8110

• Herbert

Its nice the phone is useable

• The righteouse

Olamide , 14 Jan 2014I need the 4.6 os version 4 my blackberry 8110 I need whatsapp Ineed whatsapp
Ineed whatsapp

• El~shaddai

pascalozzy, 19 Dec 2012Why is it that my bb 8110 pearl can't accept any file throu... moreif u 'on' de bluetooth,den go to media,den music dnt open den press menu,select receive file via Btooth den send de file thats all.

• makmot

Y this phone can't open my pdf files yet specs show it reads pdf?

• egli

BlackBerry Pearl 8110 is a better phone but you should not have to skewer my 800 money to open Internet should have no money

• Olamide

I need the 4.6 os version 4 my blackberry 8110 I need whatsapp

• lovi

can i download whats app

• elia

i need help on how to download whatsapp on blackberry pearl 8110
pliiizz

• fancy

iwant to dalaod new vew version

• Vaibhav

This phone is so awesome man. Better than iphone and bb z10. I'm surely gonna buy this. I heard that it is still not discontinued in Antarctica. So great! I also heard that it can be upgraded to iOS 7 or blackberry 10 OS.

Guyss I'm kidding :P