BlackBerry Pearl Flip 8220

BlackBerry Pearl Flip 8220

• Miguel

Saud, 22 Mar 2017Are you still using it? How is its overall performance, esp... moreYes, it is a slow phone and the keyboard does not help much. However, it is the only foldable with Wifi that Blackberry has.

• Migue

GearJmrRob, 04 Mar 2021Does it work with WiFi? Will it work in the Philippines?Yes, the flip 8220 has Wifi and Bluetooth. It does not have GPS.

• Dinesh

Yas

• GearJmrRob

Does it work with WiFi? Will it work in the Philippines?

Macbeth, 03 Oct 2017Useless concept.clever you!

Anonymous, 13 Oct 2017do you have blackberry style 9670 The style will not work in UK so not in my collection a shame as it looked good in photos.

Traderhorn, 30 Mar 2017i do not use it now, it's slow compared to a Q10 and is 2G ... moredo you have blackberry style 9670

Useless concept.

Saud, 22 Mar 2017Are you still using it? How is its overall performance, esp... morei do not use it now, it's slow compared to a Q10 and is 2G only, but i keep it for my collection of old Blackberry phones,

• Saud

Traderhorn, 14 Sep 2013Hi just bought a BlackBerry pearl 8220 flip phone, new in t... moreAre you still using it? How is its overall performance, especially battery backup? Is it a slow phone?

• Paul

Traderhorn, 21 Aug 2016I am a collector of mobile phones, a new pearl flip 8220 wa... moreI use this phone since a year..its awesome

Hii dis mobile support whatsapp from this year tell me plz friends I want take new mobile so plz guide me

• BlackBerrier

AnonD-383951, 08 Apr 2015Dear Rio. Thanks for the info. I'm also a die hard blackber... moreAll Blackberry phones with the BlackBerry OS require BlackBerry Data plan for handling e-mail and maps, i.e. anything requiring data. Otherwise you are limited to wifi.

Anonymous, 21 Aug 2016Where did you get a new set of this model? I am looking for... morehttp://www.ebay.in/itm/blackberry-pearl-flip-8220-smartphone-/222227573025?

Anonymous, 21 Aug 2016Where did you get a new set of this model? I am looking for... moreI am a collector of mobile phones, a new pearl flip 8220 was on offer at a supplier of second hand phones, I visit many and some times new old stock phones arrive, but it is becoming harder to find certain new phones pre 2010.

Traderhorn, 14 Sep 2013Hi just bought a BlackBerry pearl 8220 flip phone, new in t... moreWhere did you get a new set of this model? I am looking for one, but new ones are not available, only re-furbished ones on eBay.

• Kamaldeep

shani, 17 Jul 2016hi dear. i need this mob.. ur location ?HI Im using blackberry pearl 8220, I read your comment. My ph. is 9990950900

• shani

AnonD-513750, 12 Mar 2016Hi! I had one from T-Mobile. hi dear. i need this mob.. ur location ?

• Ravi

Sreen, 30 Jul 2015Did you get refund or replacement?Can u sell ur prael flip from me

Glo xo, 16 Feb 2016Hi, Can you tell me where do I buy a new battery for my pe... moreHi!
I had one from T-Mobile.