BlackBerry Porsche Design P'9982

BlackBerry Porsche Design P'9982

• Rory

Hey can i download whatsapp on my blackberry porsche design p9982?

• BB phones enthusiast

Nice design & premium product but low screen resolution and not too fast interface sunk this device

• vikram dutt mishra

gabby, 10 May 2017I love black berry there is so much potential in your company, y... moreI am agree with your comment

• gabby

I love black berry there is so much potential in your company, your designs are authentic and original unlike any other if I become a billionaire I will invest in your company because there is a great potential in your designs and phones.. ill rate 9.8 to you guys. keep innovating.

• IKI

I wish I can get a chance to talk with BB company. I will advise they also need to upgrade on P'9982 because the design is so awesome.

Hi guys! Any idea device is recently updated to recent os update of bb10. But the porsche design theme is gone. How can i get it back? Thanks

• markinoble

Hi guys! Device is recently updated to new OS.. the original display of Porsche Design is gone..

• Suz

David , 19 Dec 2016I have been receiving massages form BB that it will stop support... moreI had been receiving this message also, requiring the latest OS from BlackBerry to use WhatsApp. Once I downloaded this updating my phone with any Updates, rebooted WhatsApp I've been using it just fine.
I wasn't sure if BlackBerry or WhatsApp. I do see BlackBerry still offering WhatsApp as of this date. I can't imagine why BlackBerry would discontinue the App unless there have been too many Security Issues with it. This is what BlackBerry is known for their greatness Security.

• Effe

David , 19 Dec 2016I have been receiving massages form BB that it will stop support... moreThe time of support is extendet to july 2017.

• David

I have been receiving massages form BB that it will stop supporting Whatsup come December 31 2016. Is it true? someone answer me

• Fred

King soomro, 13 Oct 2016Guys it is built up of metal n glass n leather n plastic for the... moreActually leather over carbon fibre.

• A J

Guys Stop buying Blackberry 10 mobiles, Buy the new 1 blackberry DTEK 50/60 and Blackberry priv these new come's are best bcoz fully android and it doesn't they stoped bbm or blackberry services no these new come's also included hub integrations blackberry services bbm and bb security bla bla everything sooo buy it is really overall best for everyone don't take a risk on buying bb10 waste of money etc. thanks

• King soomro

Guys it is built up of metal n glass n leather n plastic for the back cover its awesome touch is something else

• Dr.Rishal

What about whatsapp and Facebook usage?heard they are gonna stop support for bb10 by the of this year

I'm going to purchase BlackBerry Porsche Design P'9982... help me to find... what is the Indian compatible model whether it is STL 100 - 1 / 2 / 3 / 4? And where to purchase this item in India?

Thanks in Advance.

• King

Hey there guys i have got p9982 and iphone6 just wanna say i had pp9981 b4 this its bb porsche guys its 4 eliet class n it costed me 2000 dollars in pak at the bought it 198k so enjoy having something unique n eliet with all the apps n u can download all aaps im eyeing p9983 now its awesome

gurung, 23 May 2016i have got a nice BB Z-30 and i like to buy BB Porsche 9982. Cou... moreIts nice I've been using it since 2014, tough screen, tough phone, and Im able to download all app using 9apps. Good luck!

• Wile E

Anonymous, 18 Aug 2015Won't understand the logic behind the cost of bb phone's...if i ... moreRetired my Z10 for a Z30 and passed down the Z10, missed it till I got the P'9982 as it is just a prettier Z10.such a better device than the Z30 pahblet phone.

• Wile E

gurung, 23 May 2016i have got a nice BB Z-30 and i like to buy BB Porsche 9982. Cou... moreLeft my Z30 for the P'9982. So nice to back in something that fits in your hand. Hated the pahblet size new phones are going in, have not missed that Z30 one bit.

FF, 17 Aug 2016Please can anyone tells me if the front cover ( where porsche de... moreExterior parts should be metal where material is silver