BlackBerry Porsche Design P'9983

BlackBerry Porsche Design P'9983

• Andy

Sameer, 15 Feb 2021Hi. I would like to purchase a new Porsche Design. Could... moreI see kickmobiles still have this phone

• Ronaldo CR-7

Sameer, 15 Feb 2021Hi. I would like to purchase a new Porsche Design. Could... moreThe features are excellent but the price according to the features(its version, cameras etc) is very very and very high.
Its heights are kissing the skies.

• Sameer

YUKI93, 26 Jan 2021It's hard to believe that this is the last ever smartp... moreHi.
I would like to purchase a new Porsche Design.
Could you guide me how do i buy this phone, since its not readily available in the market.

It's hard to believe that this is the last ever smartphone to have a built-in HDMI port before Sony revived it back for the Xperia Pro that was announced in 2020.

• MBedear

I just bought a new one, Open Box condition, I'm a blackberry fan, and I'm using it a secondary phone.

• Al

yv77, 28 Jun 2020I still got a brand new in box, sealed. just for collection... moreJust bought one today. Its luxury.

• Aadi

I still got a brand new in box, sealed. just for collection, beautiful phone.

• Sam

Hills od, 26 Aug 2019Where do i get this phone in this 2019?Ebay

Where do i get this phone in this 2019?

b, 21 Jun 2019can I buy this phone in 2019yeah I aslo bought it in 2019

• b

can I buy this phone in 2019

• cptstubing

Libertarian_47, 11 Sep 2018Recently bought this phone for a multitude of reasons: 1)... moreGet the NEC Terrain. Unlock it and repartition the memory so you get more than 768mb of app space. It's Android 4 and it's not upgradeable, but that's a good thing from a security perspective!

• b00miii

does anyone know where i can send mine in to get fixed?

• Libertarian_47

Alain, 10 Feb 2018I lived in Paris (France), where can i buy it ? Thank !You can still buy this phone on Ebay, there are several sellers from Great Britain and Germany that ship in Europe... It's worth it!

• Libertarian_47

Recently bought this phone for a multitude of reasons:
1) Android and Apple are basically spy ware, everybody knows they give up all your personal data to the NSA and other government crooks spying on us. Blackberry is the most secure OS left. Plus you don't have the newest idiocy in technology, fingerprint and face scanners that when stolen can be used for identity theft and worse... Using this phone I feel safe from criminals AND government intrusion.
2) Every generation of smartphones gets bigger and more uncomfortable to handle and carry. This phone lies perfectly in your hand and fits into any pocket.
3) Very nice and intuitive handling and elegant design.
4) Huge amount of memory space, nice menu setup, all the necessary apps and programs to work,
5) Interchangeable battery which means you can use this phone until eternity (at least in theory) and not have to throw it away after a couple of years like other phones, because the battery is done and you can't replace it.

Obviously not a phone for today's generation of smartphone addicts who need hundreds of apps, watch movies and spend half their day on social media, but for anyone who needs a well-rounded phone who values convenience and privacy, it's almost perfect. Love it!

• firas bastoni

i forgot my blackberry ID password , what can i do ?

• Anne

Rahul, 13 Feb 2018Does this phone support WhatsApp ?yeah it does

Rahul, 13 Feb 2018Does this phone support WhatsApp ?Download whatsfixer from blackberry world and whatsapp fully functions now. huray :-)

Rahul, 13 Feb 2018Does this phone support WhatsApp ?Hi Rahul, it supports Whatsapp, but the only things you cannot do is SEND pictures and videos, everything else functions such as receiving media and phone and videocall....
Bart