BlackBerry Storm3

BlackBerry Storm3

• Lady si (hose dj)

Anonymous, 22 Nov 2011do you have a time machine or something??? the phone is not yet ... moreI agree with your comment

lund, 30 Oct 2011nt good phone its very cheap do you have a time machine or something??? the phone is not yet available...not even an official announcement. What's your basis for saying "nt good phone its very cheap"???

Please tell me that these specs is still from the old test phase and that it has been upgraded. I hate to see this phone perform against the droids. He will be killed. Guess we will need to wait and see.

• lund

nt good phone its very cheap

Anonymous, 05 Sep 2011I hope the touch screen will last long. Let u gays work on the battery standard, the battery is not too strong

• Skinny

• Candy

Why is it that blackberry don't have radio ?

• Sudeer77

That Is Torch 9860

• dhaindra@kaskus

Waw, fantastic for proccesor (1.2Ghz) & Ram (512mb)& internal memory (8gga). But power batteray to low. I think, this device to very wasful.

I hope the touch screen will last long.

• botsej2kx

I'm waiting for the BB Storm 3...

• Dev

It looks just like Torch 9850. I hope it doesn't disappoint me just like the 9900.

• edi sylvanus

can someone tell me how much is this storm 3 sold for.

Well, RIM will sooner or later do better. A pretty cool phone, competing with microcomputer.

• Arsh

Will it be compatible with Blackberry Presenter???

• kings4life

The BlackBerry storm3 will be a greater and a giant step in the communication and computer world at large. We hope forward to see a faster network accessing and a better durability.God bless the Good work.

agree with arnab sain . blackberry introduces each new phopne with a certain new features but never has introduced a compelete set which can meet every ones demand ( e.g keyboard in S3 ) i dont think that bb will have its place even in the top five after a few years

This is a lot of discussion for a phone that has not been released and where the specs being provided can not be confirmed. I just hope they release the thing already. BBerry is getting left behind on the information highway. I love my storm 1 and have been waiting for the 3. Is there any news on a release date?

• Kazaa

Arnab Sain, 22 Jun 2011Blackberry is the most dump company i ever seen.their phones don... moreNokia? lol you really are aged arent you...

• Arnab Sain

Blackberry is the most dump company i ever seen.their phones dont have even a front facing camera but still overpriced.They think Blackberry charm is able to sell their products.thats not possible because of huge competition from Nokia E series,any Android phone,Apple phones.Because they also provide Push mail & Mail for exchange with only GPRS or 3G plan.But if any one buy a BB they have to purchase BB plan,which is a per month pain for their subscribers.For these reason i will prefer to buy a N9 or iphone4 not a BB storm3 like phone.
Thanks.