BlackBerry Torch 9800

BlackBerry Torch 9800

still have it
Battery dead, speaker is dead, screen almost falling.
but it was good phone.
And no he not supports WhatsApp and others.

• kalyanpavan

is this phone support's what's app & other apps

• Abhi

In this phone whats up is supported

Anonymous, 16 Jun 2017Hello I have an old 9800 Torch - which I use on rare occasions ... moreU cant switch a torch permanently.Even if u switch it off once u press the end key or switch off key it will turn on instantly.T should approach an expert for this .

Was a pretty awesome phone for it’s time! Good mix of music video camera and photos. Also made a really good music player and video player. It had decent apps at the time. But not great. iPhone 4 caught up to this phone and fast. Slider keyboard was actually cool but in today’s date his phone is now rendered useless

• anas

Can upgrade bb98000To7.0

Just add android oreo go and 4g .

Anonymous, 16 Jun 2017Hello I have an old 9800 Torch - which I use on rare occasions ... moremaybe you need to deactivate alarm...

MR. P.T.O, 11 Sep 2017My Blackberry 9800 Touch Device Never Display As Before. That's ... moreWhat?!

Anonymous, 16 Jun 2017Hello I have an old 9800 Torch - which I use on rare occasions ... morefind auto on/off on settings(actually this was used to give ur torch more liffetime so it doesnt have to stay late all nignt and be ready next morning w/o running low on juice). and turn it off

last way is to pull out the batt. this seems better as u rarely used it anyway as well as to prevent draining(BB always auto boot everytime batt with enough juice gets plugged in no matter u like it or not. its the only way they gonna get enough stable running OS of this type with a low spec.sshould ve been at least 600mhz Snap with a 1500mAH at the least with a 512 to 1 gb RAM on DDR 3

• jack blake

Anonymous, 11 Sep 2017does this phone have a flash light?yes but only for cam.u can always get apps for torchlight though(funny if they dont as the unit is nicknamed torch as well)

• MR. P.T.O

My Blackberry 9800 Touch Device Never Display As Before. That's My Problem Now.

does this phone have a flash light?

• Missymoo

Can u get snapchat on this blackberry ???

• dzombe

hello, i have an old blackberry torch 9800, but am failing use internet what shoul i do?

Hello
I have an old 9800 Torch - which I use on rare occasions - and cannot switch it off permanently. Holding the OFF button (red phone) for several seconds switches the phone off but at the same time a message appears with something like "will switch ON again on this and this date", which really happens and drains the battery till my next use of the phone. How can I avoid this?
Please, comment.
Best regards, DZ

AnonD-662401, 17 Apr 2017i am from egypt the cell ohone black berry 9800 torch not workin... moreYou have to make a blackberry id. You can find more information on the blackberry site. You will have to confirm it via email. Good luck.

i am from egypt the cell ohone black berry 9800 torch not working for internet
how i can use it in egypt

• Bb

Hi guys i just change my bb flex it now working fine and rotate 360 degree. I broght the flex for 2700 naira.