BlackBerry Torch 9810

BlackBerry Torch 9810

• Mani Dazzy

I'm from India, l bought blackberry torch 9810 back in 2011 and had great experience but after 2014 i started using iPhone.
I want to start using the blackberry torch 9810 sudin in 2022. Can someone let me know, does this phone supports with using Indian sim now and does WhatsApp works?
Please do help me with my queries.
Thanks

• Grant1080

Anonymous, 13 Feb 2017i have battary problem. battary are air . Watch the videos on Youtube of how to get whatsapp on BBOS 7 in 2020 or 2019. You can download the whatsapp application from the phone's browser, and it works. I think it is just the app that is downloadable from the blackberry app store does not work anymore.

Torkey, 02 Mar 2019The same here I just bought it in jan 2019BlackBerry World is no longer working for OS7, as far as I know.

• anwar khan

blackberry is best compney mebabut pasand karta hu

• Jashu

Is android support what's app

• Torkey

I just bought it in jan 2019

I'm sure I've seen this phone before.

Blackberry should make a qwerty slider phone with oreo go.

Emzie, 13 Jun 2017Iv just brought the phone new from ebay and i cant get blac... moremine does the same thing, and there are apps I need
wished I never bought this phone. and no matter what I do it seems no body can help, I called blackberry they want money to just talk to them, best buy and att said its a phone problem not a server and I need to talk to blackberry. uggghh

Re-relese this with android oreo go

• AnonD-681916

Emzie, 13 Jun 2017Iv just brought the phone new from ebay and i cant get blac... moreYou have an IT Policy installed on your phone to prevent you from downloading any new apps or games. Try this: http://helpblog.blackberry.com/2012/01/remove-blackberry-it-policy/

• Emzie

Iv just brought the phone new from ebay and i cant get blackberry appworld to work says it needs updating but i click update and it doesnt do anything?

• AnonD-662050

does it support facebook and viber? thank you :)

sayan, 01 Feb 2017Does it still support WhatsApp now?yes

i have battary problem. battary are air .

• Unique

I don,t think this device may support whatsapp, and if it still support someone should reply me

• sayan

Does it still support WhatsApp now?

How do i operate it

• junior

Anonymous, 20 Dec 2016How do I upgrade the softwere as I find it difficult to dow... moretroubleshooting in installing apps

General, 09 Oct 2016How to update its software?How do I upgrade the softwere as I find it difficult to download informations