BlackBerry Torch 9810

BlackBerry Torch 9810

• Grant1080

Anonymous, 13 Feb 2017i have battary problem. battary are air . Watch the videos on Youtube of how to get whatsapp on BBOS 7 in 2020 or 2019. You can download the whatsapp application from the phone's browser, and it works. I think it is just the app that is downloadable from the blackberry app store does not work anymore.

Torkey, 02 Mar 2019The same here I just bought it in jan 2019BlackBerry World is no longer working for OS7, as far as I know.

• anwar khan

blackberry is best compney mebabut pasand karta hu

• Jashu

Is android support what's app

• Torkey

I just bought it in jan 2019

I'm sure I've seen this phone before.

Blackberry should make a qwerty slider phone with oreo go.

Emzie, 13 Jun 2017Iv just brought the phone new from ebay and i cant get blac... moremine does the same thing, and there are apps I need
wished I never bought this phone. and no matter what I do it seems no body can help, I called blackberry they want money to just talk to them, best buy and att said its a phone problem not a server and I need to talk to blackberry. uggghh

Re-relese this with android oreo go

• AnonD-681916

Emzie, 13 Jun 2017Iv just brought the phone new from ebay and i cant get blac... moreYou have an IT Policy installed on your phone to prevent you from downloading any new apps or games. Try this: http://helpblog.blackberry.com/2012/01/remove-blackberry-it-policy/

• Emzie

Iv just brought the phone new from ebay and i cant get blackberry appworld to work says it needs updating but i click update and it doesnt do anything?

• AnonD-662050

does it support facebook and viber? thank you :)

sayan, 01 Feb 2017Does it still support WhatsApp now?yes

i have battary problem. battary are air .

• Unique

I don,t think this device may support whatsapp, and if it still support someone should reply me

• sayan

Does it still support WhatsApp now?

How do i operate it

• junior

Anonymous, 20 Dec 2016How do I upgrade the softwere as I find it difficult to dow... moretroubleshooting in installing apps

General, 09 Oct 2016How to update its software?How do I upgrade the softwere as I find it difficult to download informations

• GICA

the best telephone ever in the world