BlackBerry Torch 9860

BlackBerry Torch 9860

That 4GB storage. It hurts.

• yoyo22

never had bb but i love it

jamal, 30 Jul 2015my phone starts but it hangs as soon as the processing is done a... moreIf you have a phone stuck in 'bootup' mode, I was able to fix mine by using a combination of advice I found at these sites.
AND ....

don't rush ... read ... and watch ... and follow instructions. Best wishes ! :)

• Robert

need Danish at my Troch 9860. There is only English installed. Someone who can help??

• Tommy

Try consulting a phone engineer and avoid inserting batteries anymore; it might be hardware problem

joparts, 11 Nov 2015need help. last time my bb9860 the battery 1% remain but whe... moreFlash again with the blackberry instalador 9860 ... That will solve the problem ... Cuz I have experince like that too. Hope that's help

• joparts

Shirazi, 07 Feb 2015brothers i have error 513 and when i start reloading win 7 fails... moreinstall blaxk berry software on ur pc. after installed connect your phone to the pc. then click repair. follow instructions.

thanks

• joparts

need help.

last time my bb9860 the battery 1% remain but when i insert it to my laptop thru usb charger cord, my phone gets dead. it doesnt turn on anymore, even i inserted new batteries my bb phone still no power.
any help or had same issue?
what i am need to do?

your answer is highly appreciated.

I love this phone for 2 years but its too bad the rom and ram is too litle and ist caused always hang if a lots of aplication, But for solved that, I delet some aplication actually the game that I doesnt need, thats can more space on rom. Cleaning the memory and then clear logs aplication with typing "/"/ (lglg) after using .. Hope that help to user this phone

• ntilima dresden.h.

I lost my blackberry 9860 on the 1st of April, 2015. Someone got it in my car, it was still new. i loved it so much but have failed to trace in up to now. am from zambia, southern province, mazabuka town.

I love my phone, but it fell when it was connected and it was damaged "the charger port that was fixed and welded other thing" .Now start but can't restart end I think lost it.

• jamal

my phone starts but it hangs as soon as the processing is done and i am not able to do any thing further.

Julian, 17 Jul 2015I ve used this phone for 3 years. The phone operation is smooth ... moreHow to solve it?

• Julian

I ve used this phone for 3 years. The phone operation is smooth enough. The problem solving of this phone that I can share a.f:
1. After using for 1 year, the phone cannot restart itself, stucking at 75% line. The solution: no other way than bring it to service center and do disabling BIMS/ internal memory.There are many articles in the net about disable BIMS.

2. Restart the phone every day, because it lacks of RAM.

The rest.. It's quite ok

how to contact service provider ???

• Alaa

i have problem that my 9860phone on 3G but the problem it not work although the signal 3G appear and say "you are currently on a data plan that does not support this application.if you want to use this application please connect to WiFi or contact your service provider to upgrade your data plan

sivaprasad, 21 Apr 2015My phone wi fi giving signal but not coming wi fi they ask conta... moreon your wifi and also data of sim and it should work.

• raju

how do download 7.1.0 bundle 1149 as unable to do it

• sivaprasad

My phone wi fi giving signal but not coming wi fi they ask contact service provider

Wayney, 09 Apr 2015I love this phone soo much, video quality is very cool. mine cra... moreWaney can I get the faulty phone