BlackBerry Z10

BlackBerry Z10

• faisal

tom, 05 Jun 2020One of the best devices at its time. Made in 2013 and still... morelove this phone.blackberry is such a iconic phone.exceptional than others.

• nunxx

tom, 05 Jun 2020One of the best devices at its time. Made in 2013 and still... moreI,ve had my z10 just over 3 yrs, its been good enough for me to not want another fone, well not untill this one breaks and i,ll still want a blackberry!!!

• Ken

tom, 05 Jun 2020One of the best devices at its time. Made in 2013 and still... moreDoes the Z10 have android what are the limitations

• tom

One of the best devices at its time. Made in 2013 and still work, I have one now I keep it as the longest phone in using I ever had. I know everything about it.

• Eul

The worst phone I've ever used.

• MaK007

beee, 19 Aug 2019Hi, Would you advice one to buy?I see refurbished at alipexpress.
I buy one.
[Sorry for bad english]
I'm Thailand

• adrian

Blackberry , 31 Mar 2020Z10 android versonme use BlackBerry sideload playstore to get android apps

i had this phone till this date, i drop it several times but i survive sometimes its the advantage of a phone that is made of plastic.... OS support its Zero but performance it still ok its more of a feature phones, it serves me well i have big respect to this phone... getting this phone now is what i will not recommend unless you just want to keep it as a collection....

• Blackberry

sir phil, 18 Mar 2020does BlackBerry z10 use andriodZ10 android verson

• sir phil

Anonymous, 24 Dec 2019Except android is terrible as an operating systemdoes BlackBerry z10 use andriod

Anonymous, 30 Jan 2019This phone has been laying around collecting dust. It would... moreif you know the apps you want, download the apk's directly.

Anonymous, 24 Dec 2019Except android is terrible as an operating systemThis is the biggest pile of B.S. I've ever seen on GSMArena.

BB-fan, 10 Oct 2019Hello.The BB Z10 is a legacy phone,and did not have more su... moreExcept android is terrible as an operating system

• Yasir

beee, 19 Aug 2019Hi, Would you advice one to buy?beutiful

• Senzo

I hv a problam wth blackberry z10,is stuck on wifi after reset it

• BB-fan

beee, 19 Aug 2019Hi, Would you advice one to buy?Hello.The BB Z10 is a legacy phone,and did not have more support as OS and phone itself.If you like the BB brand it's better for you to go on a BB android device,like Key2 or Key2 LE,which also you can access to all the application.Thank you.

• beee

GZ, 11 Aug 2019Hi there. This is me of August 2019, and I was looking back... moreHi, Would you advice one to buy?

• GZ

Hi there. This is me of August 2019, and I was looking back to my memories with this phone. And by that i mean i was looking at the pictures ive taken 5 years ago, up until 2018.

If theres one thing that struck me odd was its camera. Apparently the quality of the photos ive taken using Z10 way back then is farm more superior in color and detail compared to the phone i have now, ASUS Zen 4 Max. I opted for the latter following their boastful advertising of we

• Zobie

Anonymous, 30 Jan 2019This phone has been laying around collecting dust. It would... moreIf you have an sd card you can download apk files to it and install those.

which sim are use for internet connection on blackberry z10 mobile