BlackBerry Z10

BlackBerry Z10

• Eve

My 2weeks BlackBerry z10 battery does"nt even lasts for 4 hours, to me i thought is a phone i wanted but now its disaster cause i travel and lot and at the end of the day my phone is always off!

• ashfaq

gourav, 21 Oct 2014It can support normal sms,internet and plan please tell me its v... moreyes , its working on totally normal plan lioke others

• musaib ishaq

I myself use BlackBerry z10.....in features it is the best buy....but a worry is the lack of applications...but supporting the apk files of android make it a perfect 1......

• ab patel

AnonD-169916, 21 Oct 2014Dear friends iam using this mobile since 4 months. It is getting... morejust switch off the phone and remove the battry and simcard to 3 to 4 hours and then use it it's working complet.

Gagan, 21 Oct 2014Thanks. i did download the file from the link for STL 100-1. i a... moreOpen on pc while phone is connected to pc.
Best wishes

gourav, 21 Oct 2014I was thinking to buy this phone Please tell me it can suppor... moreYes it does, via sachesi app ( by xsacha) and via snap

Yes it does,
Any 10 and above supporting os does.

• shubham

gourav, 21 Oct 2014I was thinking to buy this phone Please tell me it can suppor... moreyaaa if u update ur fone then it can support android apps

• JayRain

Sheikh, 17 Oct 2014I tried to download movies from UTorrent (took it from Google pl... moreThen create space in your internal or/and external memory then it will WORK

• Nanaji

Whether Z10 is purchasable or not.
I wish to buy.

• Farrukh

contacts not showing the numbers, how to save and show the numbers?

Dear friends iam using this mobile since 4 months. It is getting switched off even battery is 70% also. Iam not having any blackberry service centre Sorrounding 300 kms. Anybody kindly revert. Thanx in advance. .

• gourav

It can support normal sms,internet and plan please tell me its very important

• feroz

Dear friends iam using this mobile since 4 months.
Problem is it is getting switched off when it is 70%. Can anybody suggest what to do. Sorrounding 400kms iam not having blackberry service centre. Thanx in advance

• A.k

Gagan, 21 Oct 2014am really tired of waiting for the official 10.3 update. Will it... moreHope we will get the Official Update on the 1st Week of November...

• gourav

I was thinking to buy this phone

Please tell me it can support android.

• Gagan

AnonD-270939, 19 Oct 2014Ps it is 800 and not 820. Sorry Thanks. i did download the file from the link for STL 100-1. i am trying to open that download but my phone says- unable to open the file.

Gagan, 21 Oct 2014am really tired of waiting for the official 10.3 update. Will it... moreI have shared links for 10.3.1.800

Scroll down to find.

Best wishes.

• Gagan

am really tired of waiting for the official 10.3 update. Will it be released or this model is dumped?

• Sujit

hemant , 20 Oct 2014blackberry z10 mobile very bad . i am use last 2 month .i am fac... moreIf U Dont Use The Mobail U Can Sel I Redy to by