BlackBerry Z20

BlackBerry Z20

• rittik

Anonymous, 04 Feb 2015It was an honour to work with you blackberry. Feel so sorry... moregood

i want to ask may be bb z3o it is using android app

• Chanti chowdary

world no hiking mobile blackberry Os

• irtaja

ratri, 26 Sep 2015i think this is the best device for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!is it good looking

• deekshan

I am a BLACKBERRY boy. Where ever I go I sing this. Because I use BLACKBERRY. Good looking mobile phone next to NOKIA.

• Nelson

i sceriously need a blackberry leap!

• ratri

i think this is the best device for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is now the Blackberry Leap looking at the specifications exactly identical

• Shownlee

please i need to buy that BlackBerry Z20. What showld i do? Help me.

• Karthik

I am waiting for this phone plz relez fast

• hardx

I can wait for this z20 I really love this phone is very much Ok for me I love it. I'm using z10 now I need new one like this z20 I like it with the radio aspect please release it fast I love it.

• quin-b

Hmmmmm,its nt really ok like its father...I mean d Z30. Thnk u goons.

• durga

when this phn is going to relese......i am really waiting alot......can anybody tell me

• rtn

i m waiting from a long time why it will release??? :(...

boring

It was an honour to work with you blackberry. Feel so sorry for you, now you are limited only for job and business class

• AMY

Its all about the brand,,, if u need specifications go bye some chine crap like xiomia etc,,,blackberry is branded phone not like other craps or shits around...!!!!!

• jer

zahra24, 27 Dec 2014Z10 is more beautiful..so tru

Anonymous, 28 Dec 2014Mid rage snapdragon is better that any s4 chip only bb fans... moreSnapdragon s4 chip is shit thats why samsung used it in their Flagship before. Itsa soc with krait Cpu better that regular snapdragon

• Red October

Anonymous, 28 Dec 2014Mid rage snapdragon is better that any s4 chip only bb fans... moreWhat Crap u have bro