BlackBerry Z30

BlackBerry Z30

• Petruk

yeah i have been using this phone for ages and still working fine. although sometimes i got a problem with the black setting. To solve it you have to flash it. but I just love it. the experience using OS BB10 is wonderful.

Anonymous, 07 May 2020Does it do what other andriod phones do like infinix hot8Cannot compare the two. Z30 is not Android, it is Blackberry 10 OS. It's from 2013 and doesn't have access to the Android app store. These days it is good for phone calls, text, and email, anything else is increasingly difficult.

Does it do what other andriod phones do like infinix hot8

• Niksse

Sam, 19 Feb 2020Is blackberry z30 buy in 2020 .? Is that 4G smartphone ..?Yes it's 4G phone

• Sam

Is blackberry z30 buy in 2020 .?
Is that 4G smartphone ..?

kevinb_pune, 07 Dec 2019I would like to know on what network (Airtel Idea or Reliance Ji... morehow can I make calls in z30 it is not working

Baloo, 25 Jul 2018Had mine since the release its been a great phone but dropped it... moreI have a Z30 which Is Verison Locked , Lost the password to the Blackberry id , But everything else is functioning , If you need a screen let me know , I don't have any use of the phone At the moment .

• jummyk

how can i reboot my blackberry z30 after a factory reset, its continue bringing this message www.bberror.com/bb10-0015 kindly help. Thanks,

Can anyone please advise as to the options in deleting emails? Does this phone have the option to Delete "On Mailbox & Handheld" or "On Handheld" ?
Thanks!

Wow, I have been using this device for more 5 yrs now and is still working just fine. Better then many new phones. The 4G works very well, it's network connectivity is superb, u can make calls clear even in a vacuum. Blackberry z30 is seriously a great device.

• kevinb_pune

I would like to know on what network (Airtel Idea or Reliance Jio) will the Z30 run in India? I wanted to just experience the operating system actually as a hobby.

• hamed

Roger, 29 Nov 2019Does the 4G sim work in Z30?yes it does

• Roger

Does the 4G sim work in Z30?

• David

DON JON, 03 Aug 2019question, how do I get Whatsapp on my Z30?! pleaseUse d android whatsapp

• mbossnia

my Z30 not playing media videos

• DON JON

Sleeper7, 24 Apr 2019My Z30 has been my daily driver since June 2014. It still perfor... morequestion, how do I get Whatsapp on my Z30?!

please

Sleeper7, 24 Apr 2019My Z30 has been my daily driver since June 2014. It still perfor... morestill using WhatsApp.??how..?

My Z30 has been my daily driver since June 2014. It still performs very well. Still using Whatsapp no problem. Battery still lasts the whole day. I'm not going to replace it soon.

I feel like I’m posting too much but honestly this phone the speed of it is amazing when it comes to work! Browser rocks. HUb keeps me updated and mobile. Swapping in between the basic apps Remember Tasks Notes And Calendar or Contacts is a breeze and emails as well!! Love this device man seriously hope one day BlackBerry can remake the Z30!! BlackBerry 10 OS is the best!! Cannot believe I was living without it

Can't Play Mobile legends on this phone?