BlackBerry Z30

BlackBerry Z30

• Kingsley Owusu

Anonymous, 19 Feb 2020how can I make calls in z30 it is not working Don't place your network mode on 4G, place it on 2G, 3G & 4G and it can now start making calls.

• sam

Anonymous, 11 Nov 2020It's nice cell, and l like it very much. I have one bu... morecannot download whatsapp and facebook.please help

Anonymous, 21 Sep 2020Use an autoloader. It will reinstall the os. Search crackbe... moreWhat if it's connection is very slow it can't even load pages

• Jeff

Have it can't download any app and if transferred from other sources doesn't work any more

Anonymous, 21 Sep 2020Use an autoloader. It will reinstall the os. Search crackbe... moreIt's nice cell, and l like it very much. I have one but not working properly i'd like to get another one in good condition.

jummyk, 02 Jan 2020how can i reboot my blackberry z30 after a factory reset, i... moreUse an autoloader. It will reinstall the os. Search crackberry.com to find the right version for your phone.

• didace

Sam, 19 Feb 2020Is blackberry z30 buy in 2020 .? Is that 4G smartphone ..?blackberry z30 is it smartphone on this century? I have it,but it have any proble for same aplication doesn't work well.

• Yosi

noureddinemerra, 05 Feb 2020I have a Z30 which Is Verison Locked , Lost the password to... moreAre you in Nigeria?

• Petruk

yeah i have been using this phone for ages and still working fine. although sometimes i got a problem with the black setting. To solve it you have to flash it. but I just love it. the experience using OS BB10 is wonderful.

Anonymous, 07 May 2020Does it do what other andriod phones do like infinix hot8Cannot compare the two. Z30 is not Android, it is Blackberry 10 OS. It's from 2013 and doesn't have access to the Android app store. These days it is good for phone calls, text, and email, anything else is increasingly difficult.

Does it do what other andriod phones do like infinix hot8

• Niksse

Sam, 19 Feb 2020Is blackberry z30 buy in 2020 .? Is that 4G smartphone ..?Yes it's 4G phone

• Sam

Is blackberry z30 buy in 2020 .?
Is that 4G smartphone ..?

kevinb_pune, 07 Dec 2019I would like to know on what network (Airtel Idea or Relian... morehow can I make calls in z30 it is not working

Baloo, 25 Jul 2018Had mine since the release its been a great phone but dropp... moreI have a Z30 which Is Verison Locked , Lost the password to the Blackberry id , But everything else is functioning , If you need a screen let me know , I don't have any use of the phone At the moment .

• jummyk

how can i reboot my blackberry z30 after a factory reset, its continue bringing this message www.bberror.com/bb10-0015 kindly help. Thanks,

Can anyone please advise as to the options in deleting emails? Does this phone have the option to Delete "On Mailbox & Handheld" or "On Handheld" ?
Thanks!

Wow, I have been using this device for more 5 yrs now and is still working just fine. Better then many new phones. The 4G works very well, it's network connectivity is superb, u can make calls clear even in a vacuum. Blackberry z30 is seriously a great device.

• kevinb_pune

I would like to know on what network (Airtel Idea or Reliance Jio) will the Z30 run in India? I wanted to just experience the operating system actually as a hobby.

• hamed