Blackview Oscal Tiger 12

Blackview Oscal Tiger 12

Nope no compass, oh freaking well. I am LOVING this phone. The sound is awesome and so is video streaming. No I am not a gamer. I used to be but a screen this small anyway WTH for? Okay a "smart phone" for me is first a phone and a messaging tool first, everything else is a bonus to me. I was at one time a custom PC builder, IT on the hardware and Networking side. For under $200.00 U.S. This phone is Freaking awesome and I am on T-Mobile. I have the 12GB Ram 256 storage. I purchased through Ebay $184.00 tax included.(it was on sale $10 off) My back up phone is now the Moto G Stylus 5G. Always have a backup phone guys because crap happens.

• ?
    • LE7
    • 28 Nov 2023

No compass?
    No gyro?

-, 22 Nov 2023It also shares its design with the Walton NEXG N8. Probably... moreHow did you even find that phone? I didn't even know such a phone with that brand name existed 😂

• Ruster
        • rp5
        • 24 Nov 2023

Best Value Of A 100 Dollar Phone really recomnded

-, 22 Nov 2023It also shares its design with the Walton NEXG N8. Probably... moreNever in my life I've heard a smartphone called "Walton"

• ?
            • CL{
            • 22 Nov 2023

I'm thinking about buying this phone in black friday, is this brand good or not ?

• -
              • -
              • L6h
              • 22 Nov 2023

DarlingYext, 21 Nov 2023Yeah, it does, such a forgotten phone that was.It also shares its design with the Walton NEXG N8. Probably a generic design by their ODM.

Hzzif, 21 Nov 2023It also looks like Infinix Note 12 2023 with similar processor...Yeah, it does, such a forgotten phone that was.

It also looks like Infinix Note 12 2023 with similar processor...

Same generic design as the Realme 11 4G.