BLU Dash M

BLU Dash M

Anonymous, 28 May 2016I have down load some apps and it telling me I don't have no mor... moreYou need to free up your phones internal storage use kingoroot to root your device then get app cache cleaner apk an link2sd apk these apps will help you transfer your stuff to your sd card freeing up space an also cleaning junk an cached data hope this helps..

Anonymous, 27 Apr 2016The internet is working perfect but am not allowed to download W... moreYou can use kingoroot to safely root the Blu dash m,then install link2sd apk when installed you can send most of your downloaded stuff to your sd an free up space on your device

• Compton

John p, 28 Apr 2016My phone screen is black how do i go about that to get my screen... moreTurn power off then hold power button an both volume buttons down until the phone comes on in boot mode from there use the down volume key to select factory data reset an the up volume key to select.

• Junior

I can't place a sim into the Sim 1 slot. And my Cellular internet type is Edge. I've been trying to change it but its still not working. How do I fix them.

• oski_sam

my Blu m dash is v5.1,how come am seeing v5.0 here,are there different sort of Blu m dash, any way I have no complain for my phone.
thanks.

• Usuário

Not have 4gb internal memory...

I have down load some apps and it telling me I don't have no more space. I have some videos on it and they are gone without I deleting them. It even freeze on me.it less than a month since I both it. What is wrong with my phone.

• nalia

The sound in voice calls is too low.

• Ayla Harrington

I was taking a call when my one month old phone suddenly went silent. Now when I dial, I hear nothing. I can't receive calls except through an external earpiece or from the phone speaker which gives me no privacy. I have checked the sound profile to see if I have accidentally muted anything but found nothing. Is it a device problem?

• Vbyers33

I got my BLU dash m phone about 30 days ago... I have already ran out of storage on my phone I have 5 apps downloaded to my phone, and it won't let me download anything else nor take pictures. Please help, how can I fix this??

• John p

My phone screen is black how do i go about that to get my screen back i hear the calls coming in but can't answer because the screen is black

Anonymous, 25 Nov 2015Love this phone . love the thinness love the speed love the scre... moreThe internet is working perfect but am not allowed to download WhatsApp, Facebook or no other apps not even music.. Help..

• abcd

how to set up voicemail

• Kelz

How can this blu not have screen mirroring, its so frustrating. I have a TCL smart TV and I can't screen mirror this is not smart at all

• Diva

The battery doesn't last long and I just bought mine

• eacen90

just perfect

• Aubrien

Isol, 30 Nov 2015Is it 3G or 4G? It is both 3g and 4g capable. I'm about to get it. It looks really nice!

• Isabel

Is very nice and beat only problem keeps unmounting my sdcard no matter what brand or capacity. Makes it really hard. Any ideas how to fix this?

• babygirl

having problems playing downloaded music hit play button and it just starts running through all my songs

Having an extremely hard time trying to figure out to set the default download location to my sd card,can anyone help