BLU G9

BLU G9

• Token

a, 28 Aug 2019Umidigi looks good on paper, but actually.....it's trash. If you... moreWhich cheap big screen phone would you recommend

a, 28 Aug 2019Umidigi looks good on paper, but actually.....it's trash. If you... moreBruh I know for a fact you aren't trying to say the G9 is better.

I'm loving it so far I'm on day 3 using it coming from a OnePlus 3 on custom ROMs the battery life on the Blu g9 is insane I can go nearly 2 days on one charge as for my old phone I would have to plug it in mid day. I will miss the offscreen gestures and more advanced features of the OnePlus 3 and even in specs the g9 is a downgrade but I wanted something different and I got it. Anyone know if there is root for this phone?

• a

joe nodden, 21 Aug 2019Did you not even read the entirety of what I just said? The Umid... moreUmidigi looks good on paper, but actually.....it's trash. If you are looking for a cheap, affordable phone, you should look for another Chinese phone...

joe nodden, 21 Aug 2019Did you not even read the entirety of what I just said? The Umid... moreYou're right, my bad. It's just stupid to nitpick a phone at this pricepoint

TheWildShadow55, 12 Aug 2019For that price point, honestly what are you expecting? An iPhone XS?Did you not even read the entirety of what I just said? The Umidigi F1 Play costs the same amount but is better in literally every way.

• direapophis

Doesn't fit a micro SIM, only fits nano. I would've bought the vivo xl4 instead. But still a nice phone for the price.

joe nodden, 27 Jul 2019No, just no. It's an underpowered low spec piece of trash for $1... moreFor that price point, honestly what are you expecting? An iPhone XS?

• thuna

how to buy the smartphone ?

• Zircon

This is an excellent phone. Best that BLU has brought to market. The price is amazingly low for the specs on offer. I recently purchased one and its the best value for money when compared to others. I can't understand the criticisms as the phone certainly does/has all of the features mentioned. Its also a beautiful phone.

Adul Al Salami Kebab, 18 Jul 2019This phone is amazing wut ya talking abutt? OwONo, just no. It's an underpowered low spec piece of trash for $180. The screen is 720p, the SoC barely beats the SoCs in phones from years ago, the camera is trash, and if this thing is plastic, well that's just the nail in the coffin. The Umidigi F1 Play beats this to a pulp.

• Adul Al Salami Kebab

joe nodden, 18 Jul 2019Why can't BLU just make a good phone for once. It's been too man... moreThis phone is amazing wut ya talking abutt? OwO

Why can't BLU just make a good phone for once. It's been too many years since their last legitimate flagship.

Does not fit a Micro-SIM card. Will only fit Dual Nano SIM cards or one SD card + Nano SIM

G9 owner, 06 Jun 2019No gyro sensor. Forget about VR.Why would anyone want to use VR on a Heilo P22?

• G9 owner

No gyro sensor. Forget about VR.