BLU G91 Pro

BLU G91 Pro

• LU

Every BLU phone that I've ever had developed a pregnant battery within a fairly short time, four to ten months, absurd. BLU either fits C-D grade LiPo batteries, or uses faulty battery management hard/software.
Five or more of the phones [on multiple lines], the absolute last one is a Vivo Xi+ bought new but late in its' product cycle [in 2020]. My LGs, Samsungs, etc., have had much longer battery life.
Never again, BLU.

Blu can barely afford to stay in business. They're getting scrap. I give them another 2 years and then they're probably done. Motorola cheapos stay ahead of Blu flagships.

Dudenoway, 09 Sep 2021Da faq. When the hell did mtk release dimensity 920. I mena... moreHonestly if they make a 5g version of this running dimensity 820 and probably 90hz or with ois camera for 250-300 I would love this. Also buying one of these very soon for my friend.

• SeiSeiSeiba

SeiSeiSeiba, 09 Sep 2021Ah yes. Cherry Mobile, here in the Philippines will be d... moreBut it's coming soon tho.

• SeiSeiSeiba

Ah yes.

Cherry Mobile, here in the Philippines will be dubbed out as S10 Pro. Yep, the design is pretty same as this one.

Zero, 08 Sep 2021It exist: https://www.mediatek.com/products/smartphones/me... moreDa faq. When the hell did mtk release dimensity 920. I mena that is the real mtk Web and now I guess 920
exist but I think they haven't released it for smartphone production yet. Wierd they literally listed it's specs but have released it silently.

• Zero

Dudenoway, 28 Aug 2021Dimensity 920 doesn't exist. U prob mean dimensity 900... moreIt exist:

H.S, 03 Sep 2021How disappointing is it... Well I mean it isn't 720p, but it is an LCD, only 60hz and not 1440p. Kinda why I said a "bit" disappointing rather than just bad.

• H.S

joe nodden, 26 Aug 2021Not bad. The LCD is a bit disappointing but overall it'... moreHow disappointing is it...

Koolsee, 28 Aug 2021Very disappointing no 5G and no 66 71 LTE bandsNo 5g at 200. Well if u want 5g then why even bother. There are cheap 5g phones specifically made for people who need 5g at cheap.

Zero, 26 Aug 2021Redmi Note 10S competitor but with wireless charging. Exch... moreDimensity 920 doesn't exist. U prob mean dimensity 900. Otherwise yes i agree with u

Very disappointing no 5G and no 66 71 LTE bands

Snagged while it was still $150 for the launch day discount. Definitely good specs for the price, Helio G90 still holds up perfectly well. Can confirm they're still using emmc storage after running a speed benchmark. Really too bad moonstone isn't available yet, I would've much rathered that than something as boring as graphite.

• Bruhman

Specs are bad. Wireless charging is good and design is as well. Probably the only phone under $200 with wireless charging.

Nice design

• Kc5kxo

I'm sure it's a decent device, but it has no LTE bands 66 and 71 for north america.

• Zero

Redmi Note 10S competitor but with wireless charging.
Exchange it for Dimensity 920 and we have a deal BLU.

Not bad. The LCD is a bit disappointing but overall it's an alright package.

• Somebody

Copy of S21 Ultra like design ... But about this price the phone is good and completely enough for light user

wireless charging ?? !!