BLU M8L Plus

BLU M8L Plus

• Brandie

I have not been able to use my service since I have had this and it's has been super slow even on my wifi please help me

Anonymous, 24 Oct 2021That's not how pricing works mateI think people would be willing to buy it for that price and those basic upgrades shouldn't cost much more. BLU should be able to sell a tablet like this at this price too. A tablet of the gsmarena specs with an old processor and lack of refinement would hardly be usable even in everyday tasks. My previous Moto G7 Play and Power phones with Snapdragon 632 chips was very slow a lot ($80 upgrade) even when I was just scrolling and opening apps. I'm sure this tablet is comparable or worse in performance. For this tablet, why would anyone switch to it or buy it very much if they're not BLU fans? I wasn't trying to act like an expert in price, but if you're going to "humiliate" others, try to come up with something better than that.

Anonymous, 20 Sep 2021I think BLU should release a tablet like this with a few ch... moreThat's not how pricing works mate

Anonymous, 20 Sep 2021I think BLU should release a tablet like this with a few ch... morepricing expert lmao. That's not how prices work.

I think BLU should release a tablet like this with a few changes to it:

1. Definitely upgrade to 64GB eMMC 5.1, 3-4GB LPDDR4X RAM

2. Definitely upgrade to MediaTek Helio G88 from ?

3. Add AF to the main camera

4. Definitely upgrade to USB-C 2.0

5. Add Gyroscope (adds function, can substitute for compass?)

Price optimally at $99.99-$119.99 USD.