BLU Quattro 5.7 HD

BLU Quattro 5.7 HD

• ^.^ SURPRISE!!!

OMG!!! mine has Android 5.1 now!!! but for some reason my SD card is not being read what I have to do

• kay

sp, 15 Sep 2014So can it work on metro or nah ?Yes I'm operating under metro now

Can blu phone be used with sprints

• nikki

AnonD-211926, 03 Dec 2013NO. MetroPCS is a CDMA based carrier like Sprint (Virgin Mobile,... morewell I have service with metro with the 5.5 because metro has merged with tmobile and they totally use GSM now, which I think is AWESOME!

• sp

Anonymous, 15 Dec 2013Sorry it does work on metro pcs ...So can it work on metro or nah ?

Where is the fm radio located on this blu quattro 5.7HD. Also how can I set the lock screen to have the bold digital time and date

• neshia

I can't download images off internet I click save image it download in than say the file unsuccessful please tell me how to set it

• coco

hi where should i buy ? do you have your unit in philippines .becuase your phone is my one i search that fit

• shutyoudown

AnonD-211926, 03 Dec 2013NO. MetroPCS is a CDMA based carrier like Sprint (Virgin Mobile,... morecorrection...Sprint is dual gsm/cdma network. most of their phones now require sim cards to use. removable sim cards. you just have to get a uicc unlock before taking their phones to another carrier.

Can you block phonebook without locking the phone

Can you block phonebook without locking the phone

AnonD-211926, 03 Dec 2013NO. MetroPCS is a CDMA based carrier like Sprint (Virgin Mobile,... moreI have metro Pcs. They're now with tmobil, gsm

AnonD-211926, 03 Dec 2013NO. MetroPCS is a CDMA based carrier like Sprint (Virgin Mobile,... moreSorry it does work on metro pcs ...

• pote

thats bull my mom just got the studio 5.5 with metro it does work.metro is owned by tmobile now!

• AnonD-211926

Keb, 22 Nov 2013Does anyone know where I can buy this in canada ?? Any website t... moreTry Amazon.....they sell the BLU there

• AnonD-211926

NO. MetroPCS is a CDMA based carrier like Sprint (Virgin Mobile,Boostetc,etc) and Verizon.
T-mobile and AT&T are GSM (need a SIM card to work)
This phone works on GSM (here in USA,Canada,Mexico,Central/South America,Europe,etc.)
CDMA is ONLY here in the USA and ONLY for Verizon/Sprint...no one else.
Look for a MVNO that resells GSM (like Straight Talk,H2o,etc)

• bant

Anonymous, 23 Nov 2013does this phone work on metropcs?yes I works I just both it and is very good

does this phone work on metropcs?

• Keb

Does anyone know where I can buy this in canada ?? Any website that ships to canada would be great

• mashugana

Amanda, 11 May 2013I recently bought a Quattro 5.7 and am having difficulty finding... moreI saw it on Amazon try yur best bet i buy a lot of things they r pretty goo