BLU Slim TV

BLU Slim TV

• LEGS

Anonymous, 13 Apr 2011Just got this phone today: - Its 11mm, not 9.9mm. - Its very l... morewhy do i put java on

• Emmanuel

Camera is not 2mp, is VGA for photos (640x480), I'm disappoint.

• russ

ok so i feel wierd looking at this phone because i have a motorola atrix 4G that has a dual core Nvidia Tegra 2 processor and a QHD display 960 by 540 pixels.

• dip

why you should not indicate its mrp ?

• acu

how can i save my vocabulary in this phone to write with t9?

this is a dual sim right? it is also a dual standby? anyone please answer thanks in advance.

• acu

I loved this phone works perfectly, the resolution is very good and the batery is tooo good

Just got this phone today:
- Its 11mm, not 9.9mm.
- Its very light which is good
- the buttons are nice and easy to press
- I can't read my gmail from the browser
- the browser was easy to set up otherwise

I'm not going to keep it though, because I need to be able to check my email.

very clear loud audio.very clear tv picture as well.

nice

• juan carlos

is a very bad phone in mexico dont have garanty. dont have signal. no buy this phone. i lost my money

dee, 13 Jan 2011whr will i get this phone i searched all over in pune city indi... moreyou can email sales@bluproducts.com, they are quite helpful.

• dee

robin, 09 Jan 2011the phone is superb and works fine. unlocked dual sim and not c... morewhr will i get this phone
i searched all over in pune city india i could not get it pl anyone in pune tell me
i liked it and want to buy

• robin

the phone is superb and works fine.
unlocked dual sim and not chinese but american.
like most famous products made in china but USA certified

• bagonk

That's a chinesse phone, i know that bad quality phone,

• acu

is a very good movile this tv have a good image i recomend this phone

Kiron, 15 Oct 2010Aw some phone, software is very fast. Java apps loads faster th... morevery nice model..

• Kiron

Aw some phone, software is very fast.
Java apps loads faster than average phones.
Analog Tv is great.