BLU Speed

BLU Speed

AnonD-34096, 13 Dec 2011how to unblock my blu speed 410 1122

• Ajay

I took out my battery to change the Sim card and now my phone dosnt want to power on. can you help me please

• xfxtech

can the webcam be used with bluetooth instead of data cable?

• judy

how can i repair the optical mouse of my blu phones if it stop working!

• cheny

how do you access the internet on the deco mini

I can get a Wifi connection, but can't access internet nor email. What am I doing wrong?

Please I need the Pin for delete all my contacts, I read the user manual and I didn't find anything, I need the factory Pin

Sir Rich, 03 Jan 2012Can u create a wifi hotspot with it?how do I set up the blu speed to access facebook

sugarplumv, 30 Oct 2011does any one know how to adjust the alarm time from am to pm. i ... moreput the time in 24 hour format eg 14:05 for 2:05 pm

• Sir Rich

Can u create a wifi hotspot with it?

• mzzstargirl anna

Anonymous, 26 Jul 2011i cant find my bluetoothyou can get your bluetooth by going to
the menue and in to setting scroll down to connectivity you will see bluetooth press that than you will se power
press that and your bluetooth will go on.

• Ralph

Can you easily sync outlook ontacts?

• Tony

Dan, 08 Dec 2011Hi, is it possible to turn off one of the sim cards while leavin... moreYes, you can close either first or second sim card, or have both open. Go to "Settings" -> "Dual SIM settings" and select from three options "Dual SIM open" or "Only SIM1 open" or "Only SIM2 open". It is that easy.

how to unblock my blu speed 410

• Dan

Brendan, 11 Feb 2011I have been using dual sim phones for some time now (beats carry... moreHi, is it possible to turn off one of the sim cards while leaving the other on?

• try1990

I have a question about the card slot. Most websites state that the card slot is compatible with microsd, but I have an inkling that it works with microsdhc. Does the Blu Q 400 work with microsd or microsdhc?

cel, 02 Nov 2011how do u work the wifiFrom main menu goto Settings, Connectivity, Conn. Management, there should be a list of available WIFI. connect and (if you wifi is protected) a blank screen will displayed required your password.

• TEE

Brendan, 11 Feb 2011I have been using dual sim phones for some time now (beats carry... morei also had a dx900(still the best dualsim ever) but the screen cracked this evening. going by your post we are both in the same boat. where can i buy this blu phone please.

• cel

how do u work the wifi

• sugarplumv

does any one know how to adjust the alarm time from am to pm. i can't find the option to switch, plz help