Bosch 909 Dual

Bosch 909 Dual

Reix, 06 Apr 2020so... but if I wanna buy it, how can I? did'nt see the BUY ... moreBecause it's a discontinued phone from 2000. It doesn't sell anymore

• Reix

so... but if I wanna buy it, how can I? did'nt see the BUY button on this site.

• Andrei80

Had this phone. It was my most expensive phone ever and I positively lived it

The best thing of this phone was the timed sms sender! AMAZING!!

• anonymous

o my ..
this is the BEST cell evr:d
buy buy buy

• buda bling bling

just bought this phone at tesco was told it was new out
think i was ripped off man
my mate just got a 8800 for the same price
£199.99

• Frank

Dear Sir,
I have this phone Bosch 909 but, cover is not good i need new cover what can u help me? sorry,me im from Tanzania my address is (P.0.box 557 Arusha,Tanzania) my phone number is 255748525633 Please help me thanks very much bye.
Frank.

any problems with your Bosch, call Siemens because they bought Bosch's mobile division in 2000.

• peter

ive got a problem whit my bosch 909dual .i think it is a problem whit the soft because he doesnt find any network.what is his problem?can you help me please?

i have a bosch 909 phone.but i have not a manual of english version. if you can please send me above my email address

• K CLAUDIU

supper ,cool

• blueman

Hello ! I have a phone Bosch 909 dual. That is very good mobile phone, but I don't know what the phone can do.I am asking you If you can send me more Informations or catalog by e_mail ? You will help me a lot if you send .

Thank you !

• veny

I am this phone /bosch 909/ fro 1.5 years but it starts to switch off while i`m talking or while stand by.

• Danko

Like it.

• Bruno

909 dual is great mobil, but i have searching some more languages (slovakian) for downloading to this. Can you send me more informations about?

• Edwin Engelhardt

It's a great phone.And by the way, my 909 has vibrations.

• Jernej Orhini

Thank you !

• Hasan SIKOGLU

i like the phone but , think the batery could be thinner and antenna could be shorter..thanks for ......

• Julius

eeee.. quite good telephone I think