Bosch Com 207

Bosch Com 207

• hunk

guys there is no place for you people who still uses this phone, go to some other planet.

Just got this phone for christmas, can someone help me, im looking for a nice cover

• swet's

Nimta, 28 Apr 2012It's too nice & beautiful & better than Galaxy series.same like i phone

• Nimta

It's too nice & beautiful & better than Galaxy series.

• Anne Dijkhuijsen

Anonymous, 15 Mar 2008By the way, it is excactly the same as the Philips Twist-ph... morei need a accu for this Bosch 207 , where can i buy it?

• mark machin

Anyone know when this phone is expected to be released again?? been waiting on this for a while, have heard it has similar apps as the i-phone. Need help chappies

By the way, it is excactly the same as the Philips Twist-phone! (I had had both of them, 1999)

It was my first mobile phone, back in 1999. I never had a problem with it, except with its battery (stand-by ~ 2 days). It still works today, but only with the AC-adaptor :-)

• Mohamed

Unbreakable ! better than iPhone or n95

WOW this phone has 1 feature SMS o boy i wanna get this for x-mas

Arend Eysele , u are doing business on this piece of crap?? are u blind??? wasting yr time on this crap? sheeeesh.. get alive, this is the ugliest fon ever, it should be dump in the dumping site of mars!

• Cornish Person

OOOHHH Big Buttons (Drool) Best phone ever no need for stupid things like camera or even this stupid bluetooth thingy all you kids should get a life! In my day we didn't have phones to play with we were sweeping chimneys OOOOHHH Yeah

• david flett

i love this

this phone is so cool. can anyone tell me where i can get one?

hey this is a design of old alcatel phones!

• filip

I have this phone for eight years. Still working, but batery only works about 24 hours on stand by.

• Arend Eysele

I would like to know the price of this phone because I am sitting with a potencial order of about 250 000 phones and the price I quoted was about R180.00 per phone if you match this we have a deal.

Hmmmm....
very similar to Philips Diga...
TOO similar , if you ask me (both in features and design).
I wonder who copied whom ???

Anyway, it`s a good thing that Bosch quit the cellular industry and returned to making its famous powertools.

• scooby doo

check the size of this brick! Where did u get it from? A hobo!

• sm

a the brick fell out of somebodys house simon england sucks dick