Celkon A15

very west phone

• khaju

prabhakar, 08 Jan 2015sir my mobile looking safe mode how to clearbad condition

• srikanth

please tell me how to move apps from internal storage to SD card memory.or please tell me how to enable move option for the apps

• jatin

sir whats rate of screen of that mobile which is damaged

• uttez

after 6 months of my purchase my phone screen glass has damaged and power button has also damaged and charged 1200 rupees in service centre

• manu

nathan, 09 May 2014Mobile looks good. but some fault here. camera problem, bat... morehello sir my worked good but they have camery problem the problem was if will captuer the camera it comes no thumbline pls help me

• Chinna

What r the games in celkon a15?

• ammu

i need a new battery sir celkon a15...can u pls provide me

• prabhakar

sir my mobile looking safe mode how to clear

• Venky

A, 04 Oct 2014 Dont purchase this phone. For everyone who is going to pur... moreThese phone is very bad conditions low ram

• BANDA

slowly

• siva

slow LY

• teja

srinivas, 25 Sep 2014Hi your handset gone to safe mode right once your mobile op... moreThis way not workout

• san

Alok, 29 Nov 2014net not good and also sound very bad.i have purchase in celkon a15 mobile 6month before mobile 1month before my mobile touch failure then service in 700rupees.

• kalpz

best phone

• Alok

net not good and also sound very bad.

• jeeva

very worst phone. net speed is very slow because 2G net only available for this phone. camera clarity is bad. useless phone

• maddy

Anonymous, 15 Nov 2014bakwaas phone this is slow as well as it does not have much... morereally this mobile not supporting much apps and some apps not supported

• sekar

balu, 03 Oct 2014this is a waste phone with very low internal memory I'm also said this ly.... I'm using celkon A15 this is very very worst mobile don't buy this frndzz.... Very bad camera clarity..

monica, 01 Nov 2014when compared to the cost its gud from others but its full ... morebakwaas phone this is slow as well as it does not have much capacity to install much apps and some apps are not supported....