Celkon A86

Celkon A86

• Raj Prakash

Bought in May,2013. Still its working fine despite of many drops and intentional throws. Battery battery-app fills about a day. Ram is only problem you'll have 230+ MB, cam quality @ bright light best. flash light useless and low light shooting wont work. Better idea is get ram borrowed from sdcard by rooting. completed 3 happy years.

worst phone in the universe, worst ram everytime showing low space.battery is very worst no hanging problem.i request u plz dnt buy this kachara mble.

• santhu

I am using this mobile for 2 and half yrs.I feel better if i compare to other mobile at this low price.
this mobile was dropped from my hand so many times.but still it is in gud performance.
I think it is a btr choice for buying...

• dns

worst battery,i wont leave for 2 hours if we use frequently.worst ram and internal memory..

very worst phone in this world I want to complaint in the consumer forum ....

• pavan

phone hangs frequently.i suggest not to buy this handset from my experience

• u

Nice Phone

It is only good looking. It hangs a lot very low internal memory and ram is only for name sake its too low no high graphics game like aubway surfers… temple run work in it. Even whatsapp is hanging on it. The camera is taking blurred images. I suggest u better buy samsung android devices.

• nagu

hey frnds my flash drive is gon plz give link for install a new flash

• vasu

No java application.Please develop software to install automatically

• Gani

Bad mobile in india
Chaina mobiles are better than campare to this product
Touch pad is not working properly
Ram and Internal memory is very low hangging the mobile
Don't buy this mobile choose better one[except celkon]

• mahi

I saw worst phn in my life it is celkon a86 it gives issue like hangging it is the main issue i was go to celkon care for many (5) times even though issue not resolve they celkon showroom people has escalted to main service centre becz of issuse repeting after esc to service centre phn has been come in 25 days even still now prblm not resolving

Wow it's ram is just 180 mob and internal storage is 200 mb it cannot run many applications. Not very satisfactory as using it for last 1 yr

Moiz, 21 Oct 2013This phone is not working properly 6 months passed since i ... moreOh if you are really facing issue, then please call to celkon customer care number they would definitely help you out.

• parthiban

i using past one year very nice phone

• sasi

till today it is nice but we should handel it correctly i bought it in 7/13

• suresh

Vari Nice pohone

• Moiz

This phone is not working properly 6 months passed since i buyed this mobile and since four months it is with the service center and i have not received yet. Every-time they are passing time. I dont know when i will get my phone back.

• naga

Hai..dis mobile working nice...one can buy dis...goid looking....

• Jenney

nice mobile.....with very good looking!!
i lyk it..