Celkon A95

Celkon A95

Super Phone very much useful with almost all covered apps

• vikky

super phone

• RAGHU

amol, 05 Nov 2013Please help me how to view the phone contact and the sim co... moreto view sim contacts
1.select the contacts icon
2.select the soft key before the 3rd soft key
3.one menu will popup
4.select display options from the popup menu and there you find the sim contact options tick mark it and save.
its a nice phone,but little tough to find the spare parts.its a nice phone in all aspects at an affordable price.

• rajashekar

Super mobile

• hari

how to setting, 3g network settings.

• Nary

Celkon a95 is good. Its performance is good. Excellent phone

• chinnantr

cheap and best...........

• g

how to get tamil malayalam kannada fonts in watsup in a95

• g

rk, 08 Aug 2012tamil font support Step 1. First Download Opera Mini Soft... moreits not working. it shows the address not found/temporarily shifted

• jagadeesh

sudheer, 31 Aug 2013i buy celkon a67 how to root my mobile please give me answe... morebest

• manohar

hi, how to put camera-sounds-off position ?

• basha

chiranjeevi.., 21 Oct 2013no one purchase dis mobile........ it has so many problems ... moreI am using since 1year there is no problem

• amol

Please help me how to view the phone contact and the sim contact seting . there is some problem in the setting and my SIM 1 and sim 2 contact are not visible. only phone contact are visible

• sasi

guys this mobile is nice but I have one problem,my contacts are in sim1 but the contacts r not moving into phone memory please help me guysssss...........

• chiranjeevi..

no one purchase dis mobile........ it has so many problems like..battery ,dispaly ,hangover,touch problem....

• narsimha

I am connected bluetooth handset with my celkon A95 mobile.option aiso seeing bluetooth connected with phone adio.But phone adio sound not comming in bluetooth handset.
How to connect bluetooth handset?
Pleas replay to my question.

• maruthi