Celkon C820

Celkon C820

• AnonD-719357

can this tablet be upgraded to Lollipop?

my tab touch problem,perfermence is ok

• Boobalan

I have a problem with my touch and display screen,

• mittu

when i start to play games like shadow fight game it show memory full and stop game

• abhi

touch is worst bad but features are good

• sri

worst product..10000 gone. touch problem and board problem. i think company stopped product..don't buy celkon.

• Manoharan P

The service centre response is worest

• gpi

It is very worst product.This touch not good.my tab is 10000 rs.but today it is not working.i feel very much. my 10000 rs money gone.

• delromer@97

It is not hd. But still can be modified.

• Sri

It is a worst product response from the company towards the product is null please do not take any of celkon products

• SANJEEV

Rajasekhar, 17 Apr 2014Worst tablet i have experience is celkon C820, cant even do... moreIt's really hard touch, and the camera is waste,I send to care they send me in 2 1/2 months.this product is waste.Celkon millinieum is the good work.

dont buy celkon c820 so many times it behaves strangely and service person in chennai doesnt know any thing

• naidu

• vimal

Please do not buy CELKON C 820 TAB or any Celkon products, im from chennai and the service center person dosent know anything about the tab and also they dosen know how to behave to the customer.There is no spares available in the service center, if they order it may take atleast 1 month to recieve the spare and after that they have to service it,please i request all of you DO NOT BUY ANY CELKON PRODUCTS, even if you get it free of cost pls dont accept.

• sam

while opening any application it is showing low memory?can anybody giv solution for this trouble plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..........

• Praveen

i've a problem with my touch
its not working and my camera lens have turned pinkish while i take a shot
plz help me out of this

• RAJ

i had goen so called celkon service center coz i was faceing some problem . and this guy who take care of the senter doesnt know anything abt the tab to cover tht he tells me to come with the bill when im haveing a celkon company tab i was shocked......... i felt like y did i buy this tab when they dont know how to talk to a coustmer

• Rajasekhar

Worst tablet i have experience is celkon C820, cant even download a app like skype properly and signing in to skype is hell lot of prob, when i require to login i need to reinstall the app and touch is worst, instead of fingure we can use a rock for touchscreen , it dosent worth the price of 10.6K, waste of buying the celkon tablet, instead of this china mobile works finely....

• replayer

sorry to say this freind,allready you given comment rit then y u asking comment pa

• suri