Celkon CT-910

Celkon CT-910

• Sumant

I use to have this tablet. it was my worst choice

This tab is always sticking!!!!! I suggest no one to buy this tab!!!! If there is more than 1 GB memory it will come low memory and stop the work we do..... Even YouTube is not working properly..... If we install only one game it will come low memory!!!!! Who ever watches this text pls don't buy celkon CT-910+ tab!!!!

My.taplat.phone.valum.not.working

• rake

babu, 23 Nov 2013nice but 512 mb ram is poor otherwise it is so good.......... morethank you

• jay

i ve ct 910 bought in India 2013, but i face more probs than other tabs face... now when i switch it on, it stucks on android screen...this makes me hate this tab for sure

• sumant

ibu, 15 Jul 2013its internet is too slow..... its not working properly ma ... moreI know the internt is slow so u can download uc browser , this browser has a speed up to 100 kbps in 2g internet bt remember not mini or hd uc browser only uc browser 9.8 Or 10.00

i hate the tab but is good for the price if you want a good tab i prefer samsung tab better

• Sellu

It is good, but the use is not working.I can't use extra keyboard to type the one provided by the company. And also i cannot connect pen-drive into the tab. I downloaded stick-mount for that still not working.
Do needful to get conncet with a service center in Trivandrum.

• Akhil RDZ

This tab is good but Ram is poor

• SAI TEJA

this tab is nice but if use roughly the screen will broke and if you had any problem with the tab the service centers will not give response at all. my suggestion don't use hardly

• babu

nice but 512 mb ram is poor
otherwise it is so good...................
its price also at low cost
I like this tab

• mubashir Qureshi

I got this tab it is very fast other wise net is poor

• naresh

i want to buy this tab. any body can giv suggest it is good r bad. iam looking to buy to this tab regarding mainly for using internet purpose.

• Saikumar

I bought it on may 2013. I utilizes it the way i need it...

Simply Superb to use and it gives all the way for android tablet seekers. Good to have it.

• Harish

AnonD-132826, 05 Apr 2013I want to purchase one tablet. CT-910/CT 2 which is better ... moreU can buy ct-910 its much better than CT2

• vijaya

tab is good. Speaker and camera average. All the other features are ok.

• ibu

its internet is too slow.....
its not working properly ma set being hanged mostly.
can we get fix it

• ibru

its software version is not latest one
iwant it to update it to 4.1 jellybean on my celkon ct910

• Ravi Kumar

i am using this mobile but internet very slow

• rosary

firstlyy lot of complaint..,.,

then now its okkkk fineee