Celkon Xion s CT695

Celkon Xion s CT695

Satya Narayan, 12 Jun 2017purchasing this fablet is total waste of money.i suggest al... moreChek the complete list of mobile price list at

• Satya Narayan

purchasing this fablet is total waste of money.i suggest all the persons to not buy this fablet.i buy this fablet last year but it works hardly one month.operating software is 111rd class.same about display.

Where to get the Touchscreen for this? I searched all over but no luck. Anyone was lucky to get a replacement touchscreen of this phabet?

I bought this phablet nearly 4 months ago. unfortunately my phblets screen was damaged i asked so many service centers nearby me but no body receiving this phablet to repair how can i get repaired. please help me.

• Md Sagir

Can any one upload the video of this phone

• BK

plz tel me my airtel gsm sim not working in celkon xion ct695 what should i do???/

• Raman

Awesome Specs, I shall try it by next month defntly, I loved specs

• Raman

I believe this should be the one at best who always insists for specs at low price. Must satisfy the Mob tech savvy guys!

• bin

Will This support CDMA sim card?

• Flash

rja, 02 Nov 2014i live in Canada where could i buy this phone from???m.shopclues.com/celkon-xion-s-black.html

• bhvg

very good mobile for first class pepole but i purches iphone six

• rja

i live in Canada where could i buy this phone from???

• srinu

super screen size this is very good budget phone for middle class people.