Chea 188

Chea 188

• Mike

I use this phone some wile ago and had no complains about it. Is a good phone

• Martin Gore

Just another "pertinent" opinion! You should learn to respect other's opinions. And just try Chea 188, who knows you might like it!?

I'm starting to thing that chea mobiles hipnotyze the users, how can someone trade a symbian/color/camera phone for a weak phone like this and say that he is very happy? What a dumb! this is just impossible! this is really ugly, I bet that is the woman who wash the toillets tha design this peace of crap!

Nice and realible!

F***k CHEA-P- and everybody that likes them

mister CHEA employee... i am surprised that you actually sell phones!

People if you look to your left of the screen you will see a whole list of phones that are better... just ignore CHEA!

• Gore Martin

Got one last week, it's so god damn good nearly perfect mobile phone. I just want that everybody knows that I put behind all Nokia's gay mobiles and become a big fan of Chea! Trade my 7560 for this one and I love it! I'm so impress that I cannot belive that I was blinding so many years by stupid Nokia, when not far away was the beautyfull Chea trade mark craftmen, with all incredible terminals. Best spend money a ever did!!!

u are a bastard from this stupid company, thats y u speak for them.

I really love CHEA!!!! - from a CHEA emloyee

• sotha sot

hello Chea thank you for your phones
this is great to have you in communication Bizz i want to let you know that i am so prond to have one just last week.to be honest i like Chea 188 the best because of light.at night light so good but the battery go so sonn what should i do in order to keep longer stand by please advise.
i love CHEA mobile phones can you tell me what is mean CHEA??????????Chaaaaacheeee
that all folk

• peter smith

i has one i love this one very good quality