Coolpad Note 3

Coolpad Note 3

• raj

salppa, 15 Sep 2016How to work jio sim,plz tell meU can use jio,,check out video for this on YouTube

• Ravi

how to solve charging problem of coolpad note 3..?? Charger is not connected

• salppa

Maddy, 10 Sep 2016It's working I got a code How to work jio sim,plz tell me

• Vino

Super smartphone,no problem using last 4 month...4g,3gp ram,fingerprint work fine...recommended to purchase

sathishthirchy, 14 Sep 2016Dear all Jio 4g works fine with coolpad note 3 , lite, and dazen... moreNot available of barcode

• vijeth@salian

how to update the software of coolpad note 3 lite to marshmallow....... plz frnds suggest me.....

I bought coolpad note 3 lite one month ago from amazon and since then I am facing internet connectivity problems. Initially I thought that it may be because of network problems but later on I realised that no any network was supporting intenet connection. Called customer service but of no use. Very bad service and customer satisfaction. It depreciate the company's credibility. I will suggest people not to buy any product from coolpad. I need a replacement or compensation.

• Aakib khan

Danny, 13 Sep 2016This handset is Jio Compatible guys i'm using this phone with re... moreBro plz tell how u get the jio sim

• sathishthirchy

hari, 29 Aug 2016Coolpad note 3 lite support jio 4g without volte but that is not... moreDear all Jio 4g works fine with coolpad note 3 , lite, and dazen 1
First, you have to download my jio 3.2.05 version from web not from play store. And insatll the app without update the that app ,after optain barcode you can update

• Bibek

sathish, 12 Sep 2016in my coolpad note 3 jio code is not generating pls tell it is ... moreCoolpad is best phone at a great price point..
I use and also my friends are using ..no problem at all.. they are all heavy users..
Suggest you-
Please update your Coolpad note 3, 6.0 (masmarow) version... then you get VOLTE,a and you can use jio sim no problem ..new Android version available now.. please more information visit coolpad official website and see the video how to install Android latest version 6.0. stable version.
Thanks you..
Have any questions please mail me bibekmahanty007@gmail.com

Maddy, 10 Sep 2016It's working I got a code My file is not opened

• amu

hello friends

Actually i am facing some problem related to keypad of note 3 lite . its hanging and make red in background as red in color . so please help me if anyone facing same problem the inform me.

Thank you.

• Danny

This handset is Jio Compatible guys i'm using this phone with reliance jio with superfast internet speed go for JIO sim :)

• vedant

anup, 12 Sep 2016Same here dude, but maybe there's some problem in jio sim suppor... moreDon't buy it....
They say that OTA update is not available in future for Coolpad note 3...
U have to update manually...
Customer service is not satisfactory....
Suggestions-- redmi 3s prime....

• anup

Ajay Rautaray, 11 Sep 2016I want to buy the coolpad note 3. Can any one suggest me its goo... moreSame here dude, but maybe there's some problem in jio sim support please let me know if you get info about jio

Ajay Rautaray, 11 Sep 2016I want to buy the coolpad note 3. Can any one suggest me its goo... moreI have talked to costumer care of Jio they said that we don't have a free service of Jio in Coolpad note 3

• prem

AnonD-583678, 11 Sep 2016Intall oldest version of myjio app from google. Not from play s... moreWhen we are try to install the old version we get a pop-up please Install the latest version of app so kindly suggest The step which work.

• sathish

in my coolpad note 3 jio code is not generating pls tell it is 4g mobile r not then y code is not generating?

• Maddy

Does anyone have problems with camera,close up shots? Couldn't get clear shots of text, writing

• Ajay Rautaray

Arti, 23 Aug 2016I hv bought this mobile before 6 months. Right now mobile is no... moreI want to buy the coolpad note 3. Can any one suggest me its good or bad and is it long lasting or not ? Jio sim support or not ?