Coolpad Note 3

Coolpad Note 3

• Sunny

Anonymous, 08 Jun 2016Please tell me best antivirus for coolpad note 3 plus please rp... moreDon worry virus will not attack the phone untill you rooted the phone

Pooja, 08 Jun 2016which is better.?? asus zenfone max or coolpad note 3.I think cool pad note 3 plus is best

• Pooja

which is better.?? asus zenfone max or coolpad note 3.

Please tell me best antivirus for coolpad note 3 plus please rply fast

• niru

very good phone

2nd sim not supporting dont buy

Anonymous, 26 May 2016Is this phone a perfect or good or bad or worst? Pls tell guys .... moreWiFi hot spot not connected other devise

• raju

Plzzzz guys tell me that the coolpad note3 works good or not. I am going to purchase it

• Mark

mainak, 03 Jun 2016Am using this phone from last one week. An awesome device, from ... moreDoes it support otg??

• Thiru

I purchased Coolpad Note 3 through online (Amazon) in the month of Feb, 2016. Now i placed SD card of 64 GB, but it is not showing in the mobile. Can you tell me why it is not supporting. You said that expandable is 64 GB. Plz give me reply as early as possible.

Arsalaan, 05 Jun 2016Will coolpad note 3 will be rooted or notit will be rooted by using king root

• Shivam

deepak , 23 May 2016which is beter in coolpad 3 note plus or xiomi redmi note 3 plz... moreI think coolpad note 3 is best

• Parveen Tewatia

Hello guys recently I have bought 2 nos. of coolpad note 3 lite mobile but camera picture quality is not good

• lucky

its support or not, cast screen /mirracact?

• Arsalaan

Will coolpad note 3 will be rooted or not

• Preet

hari, 04 Jun 2016same problam to meBro whts type of problms in it.

• sanjo

hey i need to buy this phone...tell me about this phone.is it work fine??

• Alwin

Is this phone good?i heard that it has more radiation,is it?

• hari

AnonD-540184, 22 May 2016Charging Problem: Using cn3 from three months but faced charging... moresame problam to me

• mainak

SAURAV, 02 Jun 2016Its motion sensor is not work properly. Do anyone has prmbl with... moreJust reset your phone with factory reset option. It will work fine.