Coolpad Note 3

Coolpad Note 3

I am facing heating issue at the back near camera. Does any one have this mobile without heating problem ? Let me know because I am planning to return this mobile . If all the devices heat up I may use this itself .

I wanna buy this mobile I need to know how it would be

Hii i bought Coolpad and in that update is coming shall i do that or not?
Does it useful or useless

Please Suggest me

• Hari

Cool pad work good or not good please reply

• Hari

Cool pad work good or not good please reply

• prince

Anonymous, 21 Feb 2016One of the best phone in this range... Pls trust me frnds... Eve... moreIs there any heating prblm in coolpad?

• A.choudhary

Coolpad note3 talk time

• shubham

Anonymous, 24 Feb 2016guys can you tell me camera result of coolpad note 3 lite is it ... morecamera quality is really good

• Ompal

I just buy a coolpad note 3 but its getting hot in some time can u help me

• MANOJ GUPTA

cool pad note 3 awesome phone ever seen love u cool pad

• shubham

so finall 1 month wt coolpad note 3...
its a nyc phone actually so far for me bcz i haven't faced any problm yet... anyway its little uncool wt its look heavy and fat actually best describe the appearance part but when it comes to durability it is vry reliable... camera quality is comparitively better den others, but when it comes to selfies den taking selfies is really tough...
overall 8/10

ENTER IN ENGINEERING MODE BY TYPING *20121220# ON DIAL PAD AND FOLLOW FOLLOWING STEP :
"MTK_Engineermode"---->Go To "Hardware Testing" Tab------> in "Hardware Testing" Tab scroll down go to "Sensors"-------> go to "Sensors Calibration"------>go to "Gsensor Calibration"----->Press "Clear Calibration"

and your problem will be gone for next restart or switch off

Vikrant, 25 Feb 2016I bought Coolpad Note around a week back. The performance is be... moreI like to knw abt ringtone volume

• Sowmya

AnonD-501552, 16 Feb 2016My coolpad note 3 keeps disconnecting wifi even when i have set ... moreYa i too hv the same wifi problem. Pls reply

• sriram

Gags, 22 Feb 2016Out of 16GB memory, usable memory is only 9GB. Almost 7GB is use... morewhat is there so much that the system only consumes so much? does it have facebook and whatsapp preinstalled

• Vikrant

I bought Coolpad Note around a week back.
The performance is better than the expectations.
Touch is good, fingerprint sensor is good, camera is awesome. battery backup is really nice.
at a reasonable price of 9k, its a sure buy.

• alan

My power putton is not respond quickly i have to press long then only it works.. Some time i have to press two times more.. Pls suggest me what will i do.. Is thr any setting problems or mobile problem.. Pls guys answer me.. Pls

• SANDY

I hv just received it today but my coolpad note 3’s acceleometer sensor is not working properly. Its auto rotate horizontally but not rotate back to vertical, sometimes its rotate back to vertical but takes too much time like more than 10 seconds or when i tap it on back panel.
Pls suggest me what to do, should it be solved by ota update or i hv to go for its replacement.
Reply me fast sir plz.
My ver is V024

Anonymous, 21 Feb 2016One of the best phone in this range... Pls trust me frnds... Eve... moreCoolpad mobile name is wrong it a real name hotpad