Dell Aero

Dell Aero

i have a dell aero and it works perfectly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kamal, 25 Feb 2013I purchage dell aero. this phone send isd sms automatic and dect... moreThis mobile have this problem I am sick of this mobile.

• world of beatcirkus

I will keep this simple. The phone is cute but is rubbish. This phone shouldn't have left the drawing board. It's like a dumb blonde. Big tits and no brain.

• sumit

I am using this phone for 2 months. Its a good phone with great looks. But dreaming of an android smartphone in aero is foolishness. It is not as smart as it looks. The non upgradable os is a big issue. Camera is 5mp but not worth and also lacks auto flash by the it has geo tagging.
Touch experience and gorilla glass are pros of this cell. Display quality is also very good. Sound is ok. But no 3.5mm jacks buddies.
Most of the apps and games wont support because of android version(1.4.9 cupcake).
So I would recommend galaxy y over this one.But if you are buying a phone for looks its a great phone.
And if you are lucky enough you can get a upgraded(2.1 eclair) aero.
Go ahead.Best of Luck.

• Mansoor

ali, 27 Mar 2013Can we do video call by this mobileYes You Can :-)

• ali

Ashwin joshi, 18 Mar 2013Very good mobile and I have no this type of problem. mobile is w... moreCan we do video call by this mobile

• louis

itz a fanhaztic cellfone... cgreat look

• Sajjan Singh

Hi friends,
does this phone support games like temple run, fruit ninja, angry birds and other such popular games?
Please reply.

• mayank

AnonD-121657, 09 Mar 2013i have the solution of balance deduction problem 100% workingwhat is the permanent solution to stop dedting rs5 balance

• Ashwin joshi

Very good mobile and I have no this type of problem. mobile is working good . Seller give me original mobile

• happy

AnonD-121657, 09 Mar 2013i have the solution of balance deduction problem 100% workingplz tell

awesome i have the phone at&t is horrible tmobile is the best for the phone

• nishu

stupid phone it cant even register my sim ... not even connect it from my lappy and bal. didection ufffffff

i have the solution of balance deduction problem 100% working

• Rashid

kamal, 25 Feb 2013I purchage dell aero. this phone send isd sms automatic and dect... moreyou want go to mobile setting and open mobile tracker
and off it or delete the save no. and restart the handset. I hope your mobile not sent to isd massege

• karan

in this handset can we update the anroid version.?
coz now its available v1.5..still wihci version we can updated.

• kanika

sandeep, 20 Feb 2013waste totaly waste of money on this dell aero ... there r lot o... moresame here... i went to the sim operator and they told me there was something wrong with the handset and when i went to the seller he told me to contact the operator... have had this problem for 2 monnths now

• kamal

Anonymous, 24 Feb 2013please solve 5rs detection I purchage dell aero. this phone send isd sms automatic and dection 5rs.pls give a solution