Dell Streak

Dell Streak

• csb

is it advisable to buy dell streak now as its production has been stopped.... and what about its price in india... what can be the lowest price?

• sanket

touchscreen response is no where compared to apple... not even half as responsive...i have used both..a lot of difference.. dell needs to do its homework.

• rafey

i m using dell streak from last 4 mnths its awesome guys

my dell streak dropped and its screen is broken, plz can anyone help me with where to get the screen, i live in vietnam....plz help me i need to get it back in good shape.

• Polak

How can I use Khmer Unicode on my Dell Streak 5 ? And which program could I install on my Dell Streak in order to use Khmer Unicode?

try resting yout streak or upgrade your os to 2.3.3

• Sonya kate

its amazing

neel, 28 Apr 2012just make a hard reset.Whenever I end a call, either the received ones or the dialed ones, my Dell Streak becomes unresponcive for quite some time. It even shown dialogue for force close or wait. My device is running on Android 2.2.2.
Please advice.

i love my streak..... coz of the big screen

• neel

sahil, 26 Apr 2012I am suffering from an problem that, whenever I make any call fr... morejust make a hard reset.

• jazz

this phone rockzz

• sahil

I am suffering from an problem that, whenever I make any call from my phone Mic does not works but when I turn my speaker on n switch it off of again Mic works, it works perfectly on viber and tango but not on gsm calls. plzzz do rep me if any1 knows aat this problem.....

• chellap

I am so impressed with Dell Streak 5 but am skeptical about going for it as the gadget is not under production. Is it worth buying this gadget at present?

• chellap

Is it advisable to buy Dell Streak 5 now? I am some how impressed with the gadget but as it is not under production, I am a little wary. Pls suggest

• kkarizona

Anonymous, 22 Apr 2012Just download and install the MIUI ROM and you will be glued to ... morethanks, i ve used the streak too with MIUI rom. it rocks

Just download and install the MIUI ROM and you will be glued to your streak - Its simply awesome! You can draw on pictures, sketch, screenshots, etc. I own both this and the Note - Believe me, this phone is better, shape wise and actually practical usability (Not all the hype on adverts). I have the MIUI ROM installed and they have so many themes, Iphone, Meego, Anna, etc Its turning into another HD2. Im only hoping the same can be done for the Dell Venue Pro

• Usman Ghani

Alert type N/A,
What does it mean?

• sagar

wt's the prize ??...some one pls....

• nice person

i wish Dell will make new upgraded dell streak 5 with better specifications, such as upgrade to 8 or 12 Mpixle camera, dual core or 4 core of CPU, big storage just like Iphone, keep the corning gorilla glas and keep the 5inch screen, damn i like the 5inch screen. put whatever great software just like samsung note... Does Dell have some analysis of market?? Do they read what customer want?? OMG... you just stuck in there... look at to the samsung how they attack the market with the variations of their product... that waht i call business... Dell wake up, i need your upgraded 5inch dell streak!!!

• uziii

Its awesum phne i luv my streak, pls sm one tell me is it possible can upgrade on gingerbread ?? If is possible , so pls pls smone tell hw can i upgrade ? Ryt nw i hv 2.2.2 version ..! ! !
Thnks ....