Dell Streak

Dell Streak

• MAI MAJE

please where will i get the screen of my dell streak, my own has problem.
thanks.

• gabson

my dell android is not detecting any simcard

• amruth

My dell streak 5 is not detecting any network when i insert a SIM card......i tried network with automatic and manual selection as well, still the problem is same ........Can anyone help me out plzzzzzz

• Hisham

Software need upgrade!
Need to support Arabic language

• Das

kwaps, 29 Dec 2013my dell streak fone is always restarting, plz what could be the ... moreChange your software of dell streak.............

A.h kochi, 04 Oct 2013Can i help me dellstrek5 updated & andriod version upgrade.m... moreI use a dell streak 5 the bat3 life isnt bad but I cant upgrade to 4.2.2 or even 4.0.4....and the camera isnt worthy to be one....and hey the phone always tells u to choose network every time u turn off ur phone...anyways the hd is nice

• Power222

1.can't apps be a little bigger than they are on screen?
2.what is the latest software version for my dell streak phone?

• Power

1.can't the apps be a little bigger than they are on screen?
2.what is the latest software version for dell streak?

• Moe

kwaps, 29 Dec 2013my dell streak fone is always restarting, plz what could be the ... moreThe problem could be that it's an old ass phone running on old ass software. Maybe it's time for an upgrade? -.-

sana, 13 Oct 2013i have a dell streak7 idnt know how to open its front am while u... moreIs mein skype hy

• kwaps

my dell streak fone is always restarting, plz what could be the possible problem?

2010 was the best phone.

battery life is good 3days for 5inch dysplay is good

• Abubakr

My Dell Streak work so slowly sometime also hang problem can you help me....??

• mani

i lost my dell streak display. i want dell streak display

• Kingsking

I bought this phone when I visited US on a short trip after which I thoroughly regretted my hasty decision. Never thought that Dell can have such cheap quality product. the screen is lousy and the phone hangs often. Battery life is miserable.

Thou the specification says Gorilla display, it does not stand up to it. Not once, not twice but I had changed my screen 3 times every time with a huge cost.

Changed the battery once. All of this happened to me in a span of 8 months.

The WORST phone I have ever used. I would never recommend DELL to anyone anymore.

• Wasim

Video calling availeble in this or not ?

• Siru

siddharth, 30 Oct 2013plz can any1 tell me.. is it support whatsap?ys its supports whatsup

• siddharth

plz can any1 tell me.. is it support whatsap?

• SAVISCO

how can i activate totaly my dell windows phone....it's totaly disconnected?