Dell Streak 7

Dell Streak 7

• Rajiv

Anonymous, 04 Aug 2014does this have voice calling facilityDoes this tab has voice calling facility

• Don

omi, 13 Sep 2014MY tablet not turn on again boot loopMine too, probably dust under the volume button preventing factory reset. Try wiggling the volume up and power button while resetting it. Fixed mine. Found this fix by mistake.

Anonymous, 04 Aug 2014does this have voice calling facilityNo

• nedu

what are the latest computer component to build digital library?

• nedu

what are the latest computer component to build digital library?

• hilal

can i use calling sim streak dell7 plz reply.

• albaakosh libya

thats very good or not because ineed to take one for me

• albaakosh libya

thats very good or not because ineed to take one for me

i need to buy a Dell Streak Screen cos mine my touch is spoilt. How much will it cost?

• ahd

i need a new software for my dell streak 7 .
Is there Software for Dell Streak 7 ?

• omi

my tablet sim place on plastic black card

• omi

MY tablet not turn on again boot loop

does this have voice calling facility

im using this tab which runs on 3.2 android version.im having a problem while using it automatically shuts down and restart.. can someone suggest me what i have to do???

• ruby

im using this TAB about 1 years..overall performance is good but now im having a problem with it.. while im using for about an hour it automatically switch off n restart..can some one suggest me what i have to do??

• salah adin

havi.rox, 02 Jan 2014how can i install viber or whatsapp..plz ugnt if there's a ... morehi
i think u most do root u tablet
another phone we do ( root ) and answer

• AnonD-181901

Yes..It is a rugged tab, but Android Fryo only,no voice call, 3G yes..Buy unlocked fom USA around $99/

• ayush

is this tab is best for rough use and it can support 3g sim.

• havi.rox

AnonD-208764, 22 Nov 2013yes you can maken a call with apps LINE or WATHSAPP OR vib... morehow can i install viber or whatsapp..plz ugnt if there's a link can u send it

• darkshadow

my brother brought dell streak 7 from u.s.a and will i be able to use it here in the philippines and does it required openline for me to use it.. also does the call work once i open line it?