Dell Streak 7

Dell Streak 7

Anonymous, 04 Aug 2014does this have voice calling facilityNo

• nedu

what are the latest computer component to build digital library?

• nedu

what are the latest computer component to build digital library?

• hilal

can i use calling sim streak dell7 plz reply.

• albaakosh libya

thats very good or not because ineed to take one for me

• albaakosh libya

thats very good or not because ineed to take one for me

i need to buy a Dell Streak Screen cos mine my touch is spoilt. How much will it cost?

• ahd

i need a new software for my dell streak 7 .
Is there Software for Dell Streak 7 ?

• omi

my tablet sim place on plastic black card

• omi

MY tablet not turn on again boot loop

does this have voice calling facility

im using this tab which runs on 3.2 android version.im having a problem while using it automatically shuts down and restart.. can someone suggest me what i have to do???

• ruby

im using this TAB about 1 years..overall performance is good but now im having a problem with it.. while im using for about an hour it automatically switch off n restart..can some one suggest me what i have to do??

• salah adin

havi.rox, 02 Jan 2014how can i install viber or whatsapp..plz ugnt if there's a ... morehi
i think u most do root u tablet
another phone we do ( root ) and answer

• AnonD-181901

Yes..It is a rugged tab, but Android Fryo only,no voice call, 3G yes..Buy unlocked fom USA around $99/

• ayush

is this tab is best for rough use and it can support 3g sim.

• havi.rox

AnonD-208764, 22 Nov 2013yes you can maken a call with apps LINE or WATHSAPP OR vib... morehow can i install viber or whatsapp..plz ugnt if there's a link can u send it

• darkshadow

my brother brought dell streak 7 from u.s.a and will i be able to use it here in the philippines and does it required openline for me to use it.. also does the call work once i open line it?

• AnonD-208764

yes you can maken a call with apps LINE or WATHSAPP OR viber.instal and config with you mobilephone

• tt

no there is no phone call application in dell stream 7.