Dell Venue 8 7000

Dell Venue 8 7000

• shahryar

when LTE version be release?

• anand soni

farhan, 26 Sep 2015Can I see this you very stailes set

• Azizyar

Does The Tablet Has Sim Card Slot Or 3G supporting

• Jalindar Dhokale

Can I see this mobile please send me some pic. of this mobile............

• farhan

AnonD-425858, 05 Aug 2015Dell 87000 3g phonecoming soon .how can I se this productI wanna seen this Mobil

• farhan

AnonD-425858, 05 Aug 2015Dell 87000 3g phonecoming soon .how can I se this productCan I see this

• Rahul

How can i see coming soon

Anonymous, 04 Aug 2015What does actually mean "soon" ? I contacted DELL... moreDell 87000 3g phonecoming soon .how can I se this product

What does actually mean "soon" ? I contacted DELL support and they haven't got any idea either about the product road map.

"Dell Venue 8 7000 with 3G/LTE (model coming soon)"

• Fhr

Rj, 13 Jan 2015With 16GB it is already dead before available, only 8 or 9 ... more13.31 gb would be available, but you can switch game data (obb) to external memory. that would be so enough.

Elor, 08 May 2015For tablets 8 MP camera is excellent. I don't think there's... moreiPad Air 2 has a 8 MP back-snapper as well.

• Naveen

tab is very nice with oled display and front facing speaker and i got the lollipop update too

• Elor

kris, 20 Apr 20158 mp primary? it wont work for me,For tablets 8 MP camera is excellent. I don't think there's ANY Tablet with higher res for primary camera.

babu, 01 Apr 2015Battery capacity is not mentioned. So, I want to know it an... moremy answer for your questions
1. I THINK the battery is 5830 Amh upon www.pdadb.net .
2. internal storage 16GB only and expandable to 512GB.
3. no Windows version
4. right now only wifi and they will release Lte soon or later .
5. CPU is INtel Atoum Z3580 clocked 2.3 as like Asus Zenphone 2 (64/128GB)or Nokia N1 Tablet .
6. n

I have had the 32G version for a couple of weeks now. Love the tablet..bit awkward at first with the on/off and volume buttons, but not a deal breaker. GORGEOUS display, which IS important to me. Battery life is good.. easily going a long day with it. Very pleased with the tablets. I would like to see lollipop very soon however.

• kris

8 mp primary? it wont work for me,

• babu

Battery capacity is not mentioned. So, I want to know it and its backup time.

• marketuncle

AnonD-366692, 24 Feb 2015That is my question too. Can be make voice call on it?Unfortunately no.

sunil, 23 Feb 2015is it supported for calling please replay That is my question too. Can be make voice call on it?

• sunil

is it supported for calling please replay