Doogee V Max

Doogee V Max

• L1
  • n}C
  • 12 Sep 2023

you need to sleep, 16 Aug 2023I do not stay on rugged phones like this, I came from Samsu... moreI miss the Sammy Galaxy S Active line. I was very disappointed when they stopped producing it

• L1
    • n}C
    • 12 Sep 2023

Flagwaver, 08 Sep 2023As much as I like the nice storage and great memory size, i... moreHello friend. I have had my V Max for about a month and even with heavy use the battery has lasted me for 5 days before it dropped to 5%. I agree that the 10 day stamina before charging is a little ambitious but I am confident that with semi-light use it can reach day 9 just fine. Overall I am very happy with this handset. It's super smooth operation, very generous RAM and capable camera sensors are more than adequate for my use. No this is not a flagship phone but I knew this before hand and was fine with that but when it comes to long lasting rugged cellphones this guy is definitely top three (if not the top of the heap)

As much as I like the nice storage and great memory size, it was was the battery size that drew me to it. Have developed a phone carrier for the car as no current supplier has one for the doog as I refer to it. It is a beast and none of my family can understand my liking of it but I have adapted to its heft, and I barely notice now tbh. But the crux of my issue with it is it's supposed long battery life. On holiday it was charged to 100% but on the end of the 2nd day of casual use, it's down to 32%. Doesn't bod well to last another. This claim of 5 days or even 10 is pure fantasy.

• J
        • Jo
        • JJ3
        • 29 Aug 2023

joe nodden, 18 Jul 2023Yeah respond to my reply that goes into detail about why it... moreI do ! I have a Doogee S80 that has a 10000mah battery wich i put to charge once a week. Just ordered the V Max and i can't wait to try it ! I find it absolutely preposterous to charge a phone once (or twice) a day !!!!

• S
          • Sajid
          • Prg
          • 25 Aug 2023

Anonymous, 18 Jul 2023Is it possible to use wired handfree on it? Any body there ... moreNo, solo por bluetooth

I do not stay on rugged phones like this, I came from Samsung galaxy s5

Sin, 19 Feb 2023Not the best price but I guess could be worse I could be w... moreIt does support 2 Nano SIM's or 1 Nano SIM and an SD-card. As a matter of fact i have my class 10 Transcend 500Gb SDXC memory card in it right nowalong with my Tele2 Nano SIM-card. Works perfectly.

• S
                • Shakil
                • CBa
                • 27 Jul 2023

• Earthquake survivor
                  • rRU
                  • 18 Jul 2023

joe nodden, 18 Jul 2023Yeah respond to my reply that goes into detail about why it... moreokay but i have more experience than you, my name is nate devy mikes and i survived a earthquake where was it not for this phone, i would have not heard a news broadcast on the FM radio and i immediately evacuated to the Pittsburgh news office building downtown where there was security and stability - i am not delusional, this phone really has saved me so many times - I also really love this phone because of the preinstalled games which are very fun

Earthquake survivor, 17 Jul 2023Wow you really are so rude, this phone is a must have in ev... moreYeah respond to my reply that goes into detail about why it would be foolish to get this even for emergencies with, "this phone is a must have in every emergency kit". You're delusional.

No phone needs a battery that weighs a third of a kilogram by itself nor does anyone need a phone that's as thick as three normal sized phones. Christ on a bicycle.

• ?
                      • 6QB
                      • 18 Jul 2023

Is it possible to use wired handfree on it? Any body there who has the phone can check and answer to my question.

• Lets see
                        • gxF
                        • 17 Jul 2023

Plan to use it as a self-defence. A little bit skeptical about the battery life.. Used it like 4-5 hours and it degraded like 7 percent already from 98 to 91. With that rate phone will last only 55-56 hours on a non stop use. I expected more, still its handy because you can damage a person with it, if they harras you.

• Earthquake survivor
                          • IbG
                          • 17 Jul 2023

joe nodden, 21 Jun 2023None of that is a proper reason to get this. Earthquake... moreWow you really are so rude, this phone is a must have in every emergency kit

Enthusiasts, 30 Apr 2023Wow, to say the Doogee vmax is a beast is a understatement,... more👍

• T
                              • Tomb
                              • k9v
                              • 15 Jul 2023

This phone is also very handy for development, due to the impressive RAM I can run SQL, Python. Not everyone needs to be in the middle of no where to use what this phone has

• T
                                • Tomb
                                • k9v
                                • 13 Jul 2023

Sin, 19 Feb 2023Not the best price but I guess could be worse I could be w... moreThere is an SD slot it can take up to 2T while using one SIM card

Eartquake survivor, 19 Jun 2023Me, and any person like me who lives in a city in a seismic... moreNone of that is a proper reason to get this.

Earthquakes? Even a 9 Richter scale earthquake wouldn't knock out power on a large enough scale to present a problem battery-wise. And connectivity would be a much larger issue than battery life. Your focuses are in the wrong area if you're more concerned about having an impractically heavy battery instead of a phone that can connect via satellite in your unrealistic scenarios. And solar panels? You legitimately believe carrying around this is a better idea than carrying around a small solar panel if you're that worried?

Travel due to job issues? To where? What place are you going to that has no outlets? It's 2023 bud. And again, solar? Do you have literally nothing that can charge a phone?

Bro what? "The battery capacity suddenly becomes very important when you are left in the middle of nowhere, late at night, with thousand dollar equipment on board, by a broken car in a middle of a epidemic quarantine"? What kinda insanely specific scenario is this? Why does the "thousand dollar equipement" matter? Can none of this equipment charge a phone? Can the car not charge a phone? How would a phone with a regular sized battery not work in this situation?

• Eartquake survivor
                                    • 8Z5
                                    • 19 Jun 2023

joe nodden, 21 Feb 2023Wow I never even noticed the 5 digit battery capacity and 2... moreMe, and any person like me who lives in a city in a seismic zone.
                                    Or any person like me who has to travel due job issues.

• s
                                      • sigma
                                      • JbF
                                      • 17 May 2023

I just watched a review, the weight is around 540g but the specs for a phone from this category are above expectations.

• r
                                        • rick
                                        • KiP
                                        • 09 May 2023

lobito, 01 May 2023Weight? I think it was more thatn 500g. Heavier than a tablet