Energizer Power Max P18K Pop

Energizer Power Max P18K Pop

Dometalican, 07 Jun 2020If they were to make this phone better for the market: G... morehow exactly would it be priced the same for those specs lol, that's a world fudgin class phone

• SuppaKid

It took me a minute to realize ba3 = battery

• Ricky

Energy, 17 Jun 2020Good battery, poor camera mp, not a dust or water resistant... moreIt was cancelled either way...

• My Phone Is Rancid

Energy, 17 Jun 2020Good battery, poor camera mp, not a dust or water resistant... moresorry bro can't hear you, powering a small nation off of the battery from my phone ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...yawn.

• Energy

Good battery, poor camera mp, not a dust or water resistant and does not have a 3.5mm head phone jack.
DON'T BUY
if u like to, buy it because of ba3 mah

• Dometalican

If they were to make this phone better for the market:

Global Bands (it only had like...7 bands)
Make the 2nd Selfie cam a TOF sensor with IR for better facial recognition
Side fingerprint Reader
120Hz refresh rate (with that battery, who cares that it takes up more juice?)
P90/G90/Dimmensity 1000+
Headphone jack
UFS 2.1 at least
8GB LDDPR4X RAM/256GB
Wireless Charging (just to get Reverse Wireless charging added)
Give it 2 batteries that equal 18,000mAH with MUCH faster wired charging
48MP rear SONY IMX cam
13MP Wide Angle
8MP Telephoto

Do all that while pricing it about the same and this thing would have been MUCH better.

• alex

worst name in phone history

• STATUS canceled

status canceled

• felito dos

where can I get an energizer p18k phone in puerto rico?

I'd still carry a power bank with this phone.😁

• yesh

when will launch in India

• Ironman

Anonymous, 21 Mar 2020I wonder if you could kill someone if you throw this phone ... more🤣 🤣 🤣... Can't imagine..

• Dreamer

Anonymous, 21 Mar 2020I wonder if you could kill someone if you throw this phone ... moreI was waiting for this phone. But unfortunately they cancelled it. The weight was OK to me since I use a lot my devices and don't want to keep charging every while.

I wonder if you could kill someone if you throw this phone at someone's face? This phone is like a brick.

• omar

mosesmarian, 22 Oct 2019why dont you do it yourself and make a fool, out of everyoneHow does the other camera works

• omar

mosesmarian, 22 Oct 2019why dont you do it yourself and make a fool, out of everyoneHow dose the next camera works

• Alex

Dan, 26 Dec 2019i would have bought itnice one dan me 2 i use a p30 lite because my mom wont get me a better fone lol

• Dan

Cancelled huh? May be this was a marketing stunt to generate brand awareness.

Damn why every energizer phone with more than 12k battery gets cancelled???
It would and should sells like a hot cakes instead its horrible seeing no device will be made.

• Dan

AppleFanboyExtremeDX, 29 Oct 2019This... this was absolutely pointless, because existing hig... morei would have bought it