Ericsson GA 628

Ericsson GA 628

I have changed the battery for it. Take the battery off, slowly and gently open it where you see the connection of the plastics. Gently, so you don't break it. Either change the 4x 1.2V batteries inside yourself or take them to a workshop that does that. The cost should be around 20-25$ in the workshop or ~15$ for the batteries. Make sure they're 1.2V each or the same you had inside.

• Dean

My first ever mobile phone, Wish I still had it, so many great memories...It is the only phone that I ever loved

I prepared front pages for him always in my little disease newspaper from paper. The curiosity in him, that my father liked him.

I have Ericsson GA 628 cell phone and I am looking for a good working battery. Anyone have a good working battery for it?

• vegas

Just bought this phone.In its original box,like brand new,everything working.So happy!!!

ebay you ca find a heap very cheap and just have to buy new batts for them that are still available

• caka

AnonD-589844, 26 Sep 2016This is by far the best 2G GSM Phone ever built its tough easy t... morehow can i buy a used one? i was able to get my nokia 3310. still i want to get this one also for my souvenirs.

This is by far the best 2G GSM Phone ever built its tough easy to use and does everything a mobile should do nothing more nothing less still using this in 2016 as my main mobile. GSM Forever!

my dads first phone!

• raphy

• Ben

Anonymous, 10 Jul 2014cut open the batterycompartment with care, unsolder and remove t... moreIs there any way to open the battery accumulator without cutting it?

• Anibok

Excellent piece of equipment. Had mine in 1997. It was my very first phone. Back then, prepaid had just started in Ghana and SNAP was the thing. I miss the days when a phone was simply a phone, not a gps, tv, radio, decoder, memory bank, your life? Bring back this phone any day.

jay, 28 Nov 2013where can i get its batterycut open the batterycompartment with care, unsolder and remove the 4 AAA solder batteries, and install same. I did this twice. Close compartment with a piece of thin plastic sticking tape.
Batteries come from Conrad

uffe, 23 Feb 2014do anyone know where to get a charger for GA628Try "Vasamobil" in Stockholm Sweden
Telefon;nr +468306858

MVH Roger (Ericssonfan)

• Satellite boy

uffe, 23 Feb 2014do anyone know where to get a charger for GA628Iridium took them and made them to work over satellite. So I advise you contact iridium dealers they will have spares in your area

• uffe

do anyone know where to get a charger for GA628

• Duka

My first phone, love them.

• jay

where can i get its battery

• Dem