Ericsson R250s PRO
- 14 Jul 2019
In sweden we calls it "Hajen" (The shark), beause the antena looks like a shark's fin. :)
- 24 Oct 2018
The battery contains ordinary HR06 (AA)-sized cells so it's possible to revive the phone by replacing the cells. Modern cells would give you around 2000mAh so it would survive for quite some time.
How you do it:
- Remove battery from phone.
- Cut along the square area on the side facing the phone (hidden side), on the left, right and top side, skip the bottom side. The batteries are outlined in the square area, so cut out along the outer rim of the square area.
- Cut of the + and - connectors from the batteries to the pack. Make sure they are accessible through the hole you made when cutting the pack open.
- Remove the old batteries.
- Get a 4-cell pack of new NiMh batteries and arrange the cells in the same way as the original cells. Preferably the batteries with solder fans welded on, it's a lot easier to work with.
- Solder on some short wires to the battery pack terminals in the pack casing that remains from what you cut from old batteries.
- Insert the new batteries, pay attention to + and - side. Solder the wires you just added to the battery + and - poles before final insertion at the top end.
- Bend back the piece cut out and use a thermal glue gun to keep it in place at the top. You can of course glue the whole cut-out in case you want the pack to be completely sealed.
- 03 Nov 2016
I have this phone bat battery is gone and I can not find.helpp
- 26 Jul 2014
VF, 15 Oct 2009This phone was the best phone i've ever had! I'd 2 of them. 1 wa... morehttp://weknowmemes.com/2011/12/falls-to-the-floor-break-the-screen-falls-to-the-floor-break-the-floor/
Of course, no phone is indestructible, but the 250PRO will outlast probably any phone on the market today.
- 13 Apr 2014
- maz trisno
I have this Ericsson R250s PRO now, my dream is come true,... amaizing this handphone, email@example.com
- 07 Apr 2014
- Amy Lynne
AnonD-47668, 23 Mar 2012http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/220984179548?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT... moreDo you still have any of these radios? If not, do you know where we might find some?
- 27 Nov 2012
- 23 Mar 2012
- 21 Mar 2012
I would like to buy an Ericsson R250s PRO, where can i find one?
New or used, doesnt matter.
- 21 Oct 2011
bogek, 16 Sep 2011how to buythis pfonehttp://www.ima-shop.com/product_info.php?cPath=4&products_id=661
IMA-shop, is a seller of classic phones. Based in Hong-Kong but shipping worldwide.
- 22 Sep 2011
how to buythis pfone
- 16 Sep 2011
hi, i have just found a ericsson R250s PRO in the box in my house, says on box DPR 250sECS DISPLAY PHONE....does this mean its not workable as its for display purposes only?? please email me any info you have, thank-you.. firstname.lastname@example.org
- 05 Jun 2011
Spotted an immaculate boxed one on ebay at the moment.
- 21 Mar 2011
- 20 Dec 2010
why not produce anymore..Im looking for this phone already for 5 year ago and still im not get yet...
- 07 Sep 2010
This phone was the best phone i've ever had! I'd 2 of them. 1 was stolen (imagine that) and the other one was chrushed by a 560 kg granite slab. It fell more then a 100 times on rock, sand, dust, water and it never failed me. Can't say that from today's phones.
- 15 Oct 2009
- 12 Oct 2009
- 30 Jun 2009