Ericsson R310s

Ericsson R310s

• old dog

i still have this. bought the aqua green color but have it's case changed to orange when i got back in manila. :)

• Philip Penkov

When i turn 7 years old my Father gift me this phone. I was so happy, this phone is practically indestructible :)

• Puh

It is called "Hajen" in Sweden. It means The Shark beacuse its antena which looks like a shark's fin. :)

Nel, 06 Jun 2014Where can i buy Ericsson R310s?ı'm okey, usd 500

• Rady

adith, 28 Mar 2014where place to insert simcard?? help me..Under the battery , can no miss it , pull down to release the flipping sim card housing

• Nel

Where can i buy Ericsson R310s?

• adith

where place to insert simcard?? help me..

I have one..but just charger and this phone only..

• Erick

How can I get it? And what about the price?

• AnonD-194461

its Amazed me coz the only one mobile phone that was i ever had can wash with water without worried. Nice Outdoor mobile phone

doc, 05 Jun 2013http://www.ima-shop.com/product_info.php?products_id=383 Thank you !!!

• doc

Hi, 24 May 2013Where to get thishttp://www.ima-shop.com/product_info.php?products_id=383

• Hi

stevo, 14 May 2013Ive got 2 of these babies, a yellow and a orange one... I a... moreWhere to get this

• CC

I bought what I believed was a refurbished copy of this phone in 2007. When it worked, it was good, with clear sound. Plus, the "shark fin" antenna was an eye-catcher.

But, more often it didn't work. Incoming and outgoing calls couldn't register. And opening the battery compartment was a bitch. After a year of unreliable service, I gave up on this phone.

I still like its design, though.

• stevo

Ive got 2 of these babies, a yellow and a orange one... I always take one out mountain biking just in case.. brilliant phones.

• Samoo

How I can to get one from this mobile ?

I love this phone, how much is it and how do I how messages

i buy it! now..

titor, 19 Feb 2012i hoppe the ericsson r310 born again...i waitingyour wishes have come true have alook at the active and go?

• Faruq

how can I get one, please send me email (furqonnd9@gmail.com)