Gionee A1 Plus

• N
    • Naphysa
    • r3a
    • 01 Nov 2020

Anonymous, 09 Apr 2020Some online dvcs are specifically built with a certain coun... morethen how can we stop that from happening

• 10 Jul 2020

Mutaiba, 08 Apr 2019i have try it and is worked, thanks for the solution I have tried it on my A1 plus and I think it worked

• 10 Jul 2020

Mutaiba, 08 Apr 2019i have try it and is worked, thanks for the solution does this only work for gionee a1 plus

• D0b
          • 04 Jul 2020

kimson, 09 Sep 2018Does Gionee A1 plus have voLTE ? I want to place order on ... moreYes it supports volte but for sim 1 only

• xtS
            • 09 Apr 2020

Auwal , 19 Sep 2018The phone is good but it has a problem of sending Automatic... moreSome online dvcs are specifically built with a certain countrys firmware so if you put a SIM card of a different country, you'll be deducted with error message like "your last sms was charged at ...." The solution can be running your country or general firmware on the dvc...

• K
              • K Navin
              • DkN
              • 17 Mar 2020

I have Gionee A1 plus phone since 15th November 2017
              This is the one of best phone
              Battery back up and and lot of Options in Camera,
              There are many options for screenshots
              All are this very good
              Every function of this phone
              Is best it's my personal experiences...

Most of people said to me why you buy this phone as etc; it is not good
              It like that this etc;
              But I realized that
              It is a one of the best phone

Only one thing is very bad
              Service center of Gionee very bad
              No one good person available there
              They have no time to talk to you
              They all ignore you
              They busy with whatsapp n fb
              Very bad person working in Gionee service center
              But phone is one of the best

• K
                • K Navin
                • DkM
                • 17 Mar 2020

Anonymous, 06 Aug 2019My theme park and mood wallpaper app often stops working w... moreOnce you reset your mobile
                After that everything would be ok

I've used this mobile since 2017..
                  Until now i don't have any complaints..
                  Never getting hang at even once..

Man.. i like this mobile..
                  Now it's a part of me..

• rAf
                    • 06 Aug 2019

My theme park and mood wallpaper app often stops working what should I do plz help me out

Mutaiba, 08 Apr 2019i have try it and is worked, thanks for the solution U welcome

• M
                        • Mutaiba
                        • ftK
                        • 08 Apr 2019

Demainpluz, 18 Dec 2018For Gionee A1 plus users, it's quite annoying how the beaut... morei have try it and is worked, thanks for the solution

• V
                          • Vikash
                          • rJ$
                          • 31 Mar 2019

Social network apps are automatically deleted after switched off

Vino , 20 Jan 2019Just I am tried to this method for this problem. It's worki... moreU welcome

Please who have Gionee A1 Plus ota_update.zip should help me with it please,

I got a bootloop, so I downloaded a custom rom/firmware from the internet and it is pre-rooted firmware and I can't download the update (OTA UPDATE) again.

Thanks in advance.

• V
                                • Vino
                                • D02
                                • 20 Jan 2019

Demainpluz, 18 Dec 2018For Gionee A1 plus users, it's quite annoying how the beaut... moreJust I am tried to this method for this problem. It's working

For Gionee A1 plus users, it's quite annoying how the beautiful phone is sending messages to where I can't identify as such deducting money from my call credit.
                                  But good news I have the antidote.

Go to phone dialer and dial, these codes below….

(1) *#46669# and chose WRITE SEND FLAG.

(2) *#466692# and chose WRITE SEND FLAG,

That's all.

Make sure you dial the two above codes.

Note: do not use truecaller or callApp. Use ur phone dialer, I wish could post screenshots

• B
                                    • Bryt
                                    • ftK
                                    • 17 Nov 2018

I have been continuously deducted unnecessarily for months naa that I have to remove my sim card from my phone.

Can somebody tell me what's going on and the way forward pls

• S
                                      • Smile
                                      • Nu7
                                      • 10 Nov 2018

Please have you got any solution to the problem? I am having the same issue

• S
                                        • Sugar
                                        • Nu7
                                        • 07 Nov 2018

Ark, 24 Sep 2018please what is the way out of this unnecessary deduction. ... moreI have a similar issue on automatic sending of messages how can it be stopped.