Gionee Elife E3

Gionee Elife E3

• Rajiv

Please give me a right answer
Is this phone support otg.

• Vishal

A superb cell phone in a medium budget.
I'm very happy with the experience.
I'm using it since last 4 months and there are 3 mail addresses configured, 1 facebook, 1 facebook page, 1 twitter, 1 skype accounts, more then 900 contact and some applications. Then aslo the phone never hanged, works faster and satisfactorily.

• Arun

with the comperasion of micromax canvas hd a190 hwz the picture quality. is it realy hd or not... i want real hd quality picture camera phone. is it able to click the hd pics

I hv been using it for t last 3 month.. everything is Awesome.Excellent perfomance,Nice sound, and lightweight..if ur budget is below 14000, GO for E3

• Anil

Hey friend I have an gionee e3 and I want to tell u that everything is awesome in this phone and gionee is a great brand so don't delayed go for it....

• anil

Dev, 12 Jul 2014Boss pls dont take this phone this is third class phone , third ... moreNo bro its an awesm brand,and the service is also gud...

• raaj

Gyes it's amazing phone touch is very smooth like Makhhan process is good battery back up is one day using internet and games dnt think let's bye it.....

• BV

what to do if it is locked

Dolly, 31 Jul 2014Hi people, I bought the mobile last October,the phone is amaz... moreReplacing touch is risk
you need to change touch and lcd 1st qly cost 7.5k and secondary will cost you 4.5 k

• rahul

what the warrantity of e 3 model.

• Dolly

Hi people,

I bought the mobile last October,the phone is amazing. All of a sudden the touch pad stopped working. Could any body suggest me how much would it cost to replace it.

Dolly :)

I am facing the problem of phone (Gionee E3)getting restarted automatically every time... can anybody help to resolve the issue????

• banty

• partha

alok arora, 27 Jul 2014hi i m using gionee e3 phone from last 4 month. but now from cou... moreI'm also facing same problem!

• partha

Sahej, 28 Jul 2014I am going to buy this product. Please tell me that it has any p... morebattery will perform properly after 5/6 recharge cycle. use DU battery saver app to reduce battery consumption. reduce brightness and enable powersaving mode if required. rest all good, see my review, using gionee e3 for 7 months.

• parthaNPC

payal, 29 Jul 2014this phone is support mkv files plz reply me use MX player.

• gowtham

it's good but not like in display

• payal

this phone is support mkv files plz reply me

• venkateswara

partha, 23 Jul 2014Gionee elife e3 Excellent phone, you will feel the difference a... more17 Ohms headset is suitable for this phone. xolo q800 headset is the best for this gionee elife e3. If you listen the songs through xolo q800 headset by pluging into gionee elife e3, dts will be excellent. You can't get hear pain even if you listen 24 hours continuously.

• nel

Hi. I just purchased the said phone yesterday. ANy idea how you can set a picture for a particular phone number in the contacts?